Chapter Fourteen

"Hey, you have been out of it lately, is it about last time?"

Jen, the male version of Jennifer, asks as he takes a sip of his smoothie.

"What about last time?" 

"Yes, what about last time?" Needy or preferably Antony asks, turning towards his friend with a confused frown. 

"It's nothing serious, I just kissed (Y/n) but unfortunately we didn't fuck"

Your heart dropped to your stomach, almost choking on your juice at the mysterious dark haired boy's teasful answer.

Though his words were few, you could tell there was a profound history behind them.

"Really..."

Antony seems to be hurt by the reply, but hid it with a uneasy smile.

When Jen notices the puzzled look on your face, he laughs, taking a bite from his fries.

"I'm joking, silly"

"You better be" you mumble out.

"He's staring at you"

Needy points out, glaring at the goth boy.

"Who?" you ask, not daring to turn around to see who he is talking about, just not to pull attention.

"Colin Gray" Jen replies coldly, seeing as your eyes brightens up.

"Oh God, that is-"

"Don't tell me you like that loser?" the cannibalistic teen spats.

"Why not? He's cute" you defend him, causing your two friends to become angry.

"Are you crazy, (y/n)? Have you seen how annoying he is? Plus he just stares at you all weird. You can't be serious!"

Antony tries to reason with you, sounding offended by your crush.

"Colin Gray is the most arrogant, narcissistic guy in this school. Why do you even like him?" Jen piles on, sounding angry and disappointed.

Raising an eyebrow at Jen, you scoff.

"Says you"

Saying those two words was a big mistake as Jen didn't let it slide and reacted sharply.

"I won't allow him to touch you, (Y/n)!"

Jen shouts angrily, slamming his hands down on the table, attracting the attention of everyone at the cafeteria.

That's not what scared you, what scared you is how his voice turns deep and his eyes turning dark for three seconds.

Jen probably died the night the ritual was done on him.

Right now, you are dealing with a demon.

A powerful one at that too.

"Meet me at my house tomorrow night"

Jen stands up, taking his leave, not caring about the stares he is receiving from other students.

"Well, someone is in a bad mood" 

"Nah, he is just hungry"

"Hopefully isn't hungry for me"

"This is inappropriate"

Your face heats up at Antony's misunderstanding, gulping down your nervousness.

"I meant it in a different way" you defend yourself.

"How different?" He asks.

"Very different"

°°°

While walking around your house after Antony drove you there.

You made sure to relax and try to understand what happened.

T

he whole system theme changed on the teleportation device, which is strange.

Adam isn't the one who sent you 'do you wish to make a better deal?' because this is just too creepy for him to do.

After reading the terms of the new deal, you discovered that the only change is the fact you can travel any show you want.

You don't need certain amount of coins to do so too!

While taking a nice shower, you hear the sound of a ding coming from the device indicatting you got a new massage.

You quickly put on your clothes in the bathroom, before rushing out of the bathroom into your bedroom.

Only to see Jen standing in the middle of your room holding the device in his right hand with a sadistic smirk on his face.

His lips and teeth are smeered in the blood of his victim.

"Is that your new phone?"

You don't approach him, only staring at his nude form.

Your eyes trails up his body, raising your eyebrows.

"With all this hotness, your dick is kind of smaller in size then average-"

He cuts you off in anger.

"Shut up!"

"Hey, it's a compliment, greek gods are depicted with small dicks"