Chapter Five

The choices written on the paper are horrible, like there are other eight choices which are:

Jennifer's Body
Hannibal
Scream
The Orphan
Titanic
John Wick
The Crush
The Hobbit

They aren't horrible choices because of the writing or authors.

No.

They are horrible, because you can never survive in such environments to begin with.

You are not a fighter, you are not good at swimming, you are not good with dealing with psychopaths.

While standing in the bathroom and debuting over what to choose from the list, Richard opens the door and enters the bathroom.

"Don't you know how to knock, what if I was naked"

The boy smiles while examining your body head to toe before his eyes meet yours.

"Nothing I haven't seen before"

Your face heats up as he leans his tall figure against you while your lower back hits the sink he places his hands on each side of your waist.

You try to step back, but your hands slip on the sink, and Richard's body keeps you in place. "Richard-" you gasp, but his lips are already on yours.

His lips touch yours lightly at first, a light brush that sends shivers down your spine.

You can feel his heart beating against your chest, and the warmth of his body against yours.

He pulls back when he realizes that you weren't returning the kiss.

"What are you doing?" you manage to stammer out.

He leans in closer and his face is now mere inches away from yours. You feel your breathing speed up and your heart starts to race.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispers.

Your heart skips a beat, feeling fluttered for seconds before Richard destroys the romance.

"...even though you need a nose job"

You can’t believe that he’s just insulted your face.

But all you can do is stutter, your heart racing.

“W-What? N-No I don’t!”

You say, anger replacing embarrassment.

He laughs at you.

You want to punch him, and yell at him.

The only way you react is by glaring.

You take a deep breath, trying to steady yourself.

"I guess I need a nose job just like how you need to gain some balls and stop being a bitch"

You pull out the phone Adam gave you and start typing down the number of the show you are going to on your phone.

"What are you doing?"

You ignore Richard as you press the 'Go' icon on your phone.

°°°

You find yourself sitting at a table in a luxurious living room with Will Graham and Hannibal Lecter.

Honestly, Hannibal is a safe option as long as you are not rude in any way possible.

"I hope you enjoy today's meal, as it is a pleasure to have you try my food today, Mrs. Graham"

Mrs. Graham?

You are married to Will.

Picking up a knife, you stare at your reflection only to realize that you are in your mid twenties.

Looking at the food on the table which is all meat, you gulp in fear.

Hannibal grins at your nervous expression.

"Nothing here is vegetarian"

Good luck trying not to seem rude when you don't eat from the feast a cannibal like Hannibal made.