Chapter Nine

"How did you know it was me?"

"Easy, I can smell your foolishness through the phone"

You reply to Stu's question as you get your books out of your locker.

"He used a voice changer"

"You know, that is kind of too much for just a prank you two were playing on me"

Billy changes the subject before Stu says something stupid.

"Are you ready for tonight's date?"

"What date?"

Stu and Billy frown in disbelief at your confusion.

"The date with me and Billy"

Stu answers along with a chuckle thinking that you have forgetten.

On the other hand, you get nervous then smile to hide your nervousness.

"Oh, you mean the double date, yes, silly me, how could I forget"

Seeing the confusion grow between the two boys made you realize you misunderstood the situation.

"No, the date you have with me and Stu, only the three of us going out on a romantic date"

It's madness to go out on a polymerous date with two sociopathic guys.

"I will go with the both of you but on one condition" you state, holding one finger up before continuing.

"You two don't try to kill me" 

Your two boyfriends are surprised by your condition.

Billy is quick to firmly denies any intention of causing harm

"We would never kill you or think about killing you, stop being delusional"

"Yes, we would kill for you" Stu utters, beaming excitedly.

"...I will see you two tonight"

Before you could leave them to go to your class, Billy and Stu grab your hands.

"Are you forgetting something?" Billy asks teasingly, leaning towards you.

"Where is our kisses, babe?" Stu says, also leaning closer to your body.

"In the hallways? Infront of Everyone's eyes?"

You look around in fear that someone might be staring.

But no one is paying attention to all three of you.

You turn your head around to speak, yet you get met with soft lips against yours.

Billy is the first to give you a deep passionate kiss, and when he pulls away Stu smacks his lips against yours in a rough manner.

You are left almost breathless when he pulls away.

Feeling completely overwhelmed, you quietly leave without uttering a single word.

Billy doesn't remove his eyes from your figure as you walk away.

"She knows"

Stu chuckles, biting down on his lip.

"This makes the date much more entertaining"

°°°

While in class, you check your phone to see that you have recieved 2000 points.

Now, you need another thousand points to choose whatever show you wish to travel to.

But those points are way less then the six thousand you received last time.

Someone is stingy.

"What are you holding?"

You quickly shut the phone and look up to see a cute boy with brown hair and brown eyes.

This is the male version of Sidney.

How did you figure it out from the first sight?

Easy, because he has those beautiful expressive eyes.

The sharp chin is just on another level.

"I'm holding some silly invention"  you say.

At the moment, you recieve a massage stating that you lost one thousand points because you called this device silly.

You are thinking of getting rid of the broach.

"Can I borrow a pencil"

"Of course"

You hand him the only pencil you have and the one you are using to write down notes with.

"What are you going to write with then?"

"Don't worry, I have a strong memory"

You don't need to write down any notes because simply you won't stay long in this universe.

"I'm Sid Prescott"

"Nice name, I'm (Y/n)(L/n)"

"I don't mean to sound creepy, but we are neighbors"

"Really? I must be blind not to notice that"

While conversing with the final boy, you don't notice Stu watching you in the back of the class with a smirk.

Sid Prescott will make a nice victim tonight.