Chapter Thirteen

Finding out that the system is down made you want to cuss out loud at Adam for not warning you beforehand.

You wished to reschedule the wedding, but Thranduil didn't agree.

And is already having an argument with you about it.

"I just need a few days to prepare myself because marriage is a huge step for me"

"There is no need to prepare yourself"

You back away as the Elvenking takes a few steps forward until he has you cornered against the wall, his body towering over your own small one.

His blue eyes trails up your body until they stop at your face.

Thranduil smirks, realizing how shy you are under his haunting gaze.

He loves his late wife...but you...

You are much better in so many ways as he is sure that a small creature like yourself would stutter under him as he-

"Can you please step away, I would appreciate the personal space?"

Thranduil sneers at you, stepping in closer to you until your chest is against his body, as an opposition to your request.

"You have to get used to me being close to you from now on"

You are taken aback by Thranduil's boldness, and his insistence that you need to get used to his proximity.

His body is pressed against yours, making it almost impossible to escape his embrace.

You sense the embrace of his powerful arms as your heart races against his chest.

Thranduil's smoldering gaze is making you quiver and shudder, and you can feel the heat of his closeness burning into your skin.

You attempt to maintain your composure, but you're struggling to keep it together.

He leans down slowly, before placing his lips against yours.

'I better get points for this'

He pulls away from you with a smile present on his handsome face.

"You better behave or I will kill your father and friends"

His threat doesn't affect you, knowing very well that Bilbo and the dwarves probably have escaped and the king will receive the news soon.

You watch as Thranduil leaves the chamber, before quickly pulling out your transportation device that is hidden under your clothes.

The system is still down once you check on it again.

But there is a strange message that keeps showing up every three seconds.

Do you wish to make a better deal?

Yes. No.

You thought it was a hacker so that is why the system is down, so you keep pressing 'No'.

But it doesn't prevent the message from showing up.

When you were about to press 'No' again, a loud knock on the door caused you to press 'Yes' instead.

And before you see who is the knocker, you get transported to another universe.

°°°

"(Y/n), earth to (Y/n)"

You blink twice upon seeing yourself standing beside a locker in a high school.

In front of you, stood a boy with thick voluminous wavy blonde hair, pale skin, ice blue eyes, he is wearing glasses.

"What are you thinking about? You don't seem to have heard what I just said"

You only smile at the stranger, while trying to guess who he is in the first place.

But his identity is revealed when you hear a cheerful voice calling out for you and him from behind.

"(Y/n), Needy!"