Chapter 1:A day out

>>>Lorelai<<<

       As I walked around the kitchen, looking for something to eat, I kept getting a weird feeling something was wrong. Normally this was nothing but it just kept getting worse and worse. I tired to brush it aside and go on with my day, as me and my friends planned to go out to the movies today, so I didn't want to ruin it for me or them.

      "You ready?" I heard my friend call from the other room.

       "Yeah, almost," I yelled back, grabbing my bag and walking into the other room.

       All of my friends were chilling in the living room just talking. Kalley and Frank were talking about Hamilton, like normal, Leah and Lily were talking about Harry Potter,  and Jeremiah was on call with some friends, doing a DnD campaign.

       "Are you all ready?" I asked, as they looked over at me.

       "I'm ready!" Leah said, standing up.

       "Alright!" I replied, "Who's driving?"

      "Jeremiah's driving," Kalley said walking for the door, "Also I call shotgun".

      "Well, alright!" I walked out the door with the rest of my friends, ready for a great day.

            Oh, and a great day it was. First we all went to a giant book story in Grand Rapids, as of Lily's request, with everyone leaving with at least 1 new book (Kalley and Lily had bags full). Then I got to take everyone to an aquarium. I loved seeing all of the sharks, while leah seemed overly interested in the blob fish.

     Then it was Kalley's choice where we ate, so she picked Texas Roadhouse(#NotSponsered), her favorite restaurant. So as we waited for our food we got to talking.

    "These bread rolls are so good, I really need to find out how they're made," Kalley said, through mouthfuls of said bread.

    "Don't forget to breathe," Lily told Kalley.

    "Don't worry, I'm smart sometimes," Kalley admited while still eating the bread, but now at a slower pace.

    "Do you guys have any plans on Sunday?" I asked them.

    "I going to an anime convention," Jeremiah told the group.

    "Oh sounds fun! I'm going to the renaissances fair with some of my other friends, and I finally get to put on my cosplay for it," Kalley expressed, showing them all a photo of the outfit.

     "It looks like an elf," Leah pointed out.

     "Yeah, It's based on my OC Kylie," Kalley explained.

    "So what's after lunch," Lily asked, looking around.

   "I'm pretty sure we're going to get Fro-yo," Leah started, before getting cut off.

   "I thought we planned to see a movie today?" Kalley questioned.

   "The movie starts at 2:30, it's barley noon," I pointed out.

   "Oh fuck, sorry," Kalley apologies.

  "Wait, what's Fro-yo?" Lily asked.

   "Fro-yo is short for frozen yogurt Lily," Kalley told her, with hints of disappointment in her voice.

    "Sounds gross," Lily spat.

    "You can put a bunch of candy and marshmallows on it," Kalley told Lily.

    "Never mind, that sounds great," Lily changed her mind fast. 

    "I know!" Kalley exclaimed. 

    "There is your guys food," Our waiter said, setting down our food, "Anything else for you guys".

    "Um, can I have more iced tea please?" Kalley asked.

   "Of course miss," The waiter said, before walking away.

  "You really need to drink less tea, Kalley," I told her, as tea is only thing she drinks.

   "I know I should, but its probably not gonna happen," Kalley responded.

    "Touché," I mumbled to myself.

     After a great meal, and getting some Fro-yo, we got to the movie theater.

    "What movie are we watching again?" Leah asked.

    "Barbie, duh," Kalley answered.

     "Welp, I'm going to go get some popcorn, you all get the tickets," I said before going to get popcorn. 

    Little did I know, that movie was gonna be the last good thing that happened to me that day.