Chapter 2:After hours

>>>Kalley<<<

After we got home from the movies, I went straight to my room. I had reached my people limit at that point, so I decided to just chill upstairs and draw or listen to music. A few hours later, I decided to go down stair, and to my surprise, more people were there.

"Why are there so many people here?" I asked Jeremiah, after finding him.

"Lily invited some people, then those people invited more people, and so on and so forth," Jeremiah told me.

"Christ on a stick," I murmured, "Well I'm gonna try and sleep, and make sure no one fucks up the house bad"!

* * *

The next morning, everything was finally quiet, and it was perfect. One thing seemed off though, and I didn't know why.

As lunch time came around, I started to get worried that Lorelai hadn't come out of her room all day. She also wasn't picking up the phone no matter how many times Leah called her.

"What if she got kidnapped!" Leah panicked.

"They would have to go throw Jeremiah, and both know that wouldn't end well for them," I told her.

"Fair," Leah admitted.

"Well, maybe we can check her room," I suggested.

"Let's do that," Leah decided, walking over to Lorelai's room, and slowly opening the door.

"Lorelai?" I yelled out, but as we walked in we couldn't see her. Instead a girl, with paper white skin, fire like hair, and eyes that looked like megabits, was sitting on her bed instead.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl.

"None of your businesses!" She said kindly.

"Where's Lorelai?" Leah asked.

"If you want to find her,  you can follow me," and with that, the girl stood up and waved her hand while walking towards the wall, and a portal opened up. The she looked back at us and skipped though joyfully.

(A/N Sorry that this chapter is short :,>)