Chapter 10: The house of corruption

>>>Kalley<<<

"What the hell," I said.

Leah walked over with a mix of concern and confusion on her face, "What was that"?

"Hell if I know," I responded.

"I guess it's just you and me now," Leah said.

"Looks like it," I told her. 

"How can we find them?" Leah asked.

"I don't know, maybe go back to the shrines?" Kalley suggested.

"Maybe, let's try it," Leah said,

"Well, we don't have much time, who knows what Glitch is up to," I told her, walking away.

"Hopefully it's nothing bad," Leah hoped.

"Doubt it," I told her.

We walked around the system, basically lost, when we found a garden of shrines. Some were the same as the other shrines we found, but most weren't. We found dozens of shrines to a male version of Glitch, who we guessed was the Error guy that Lorelai 2.0 person was talking about. We also found shrines to a girl neither of us recognized. She had long, but choppy hair, a jacket, and knee length skirt. She also had a pair of small, sharp, bat like wings. I wondered who is was, but also if we'd have to deal with her as well. We continued to walk until we found a giant castle, with more of the Error, and Glitch shrines around it.

"I think we found it," I said.

"Looks like it," Leah said.

"So do we just walk in?" I asked.

"Maybe?" Leah shrugged.

"But that feels to easy," I pointed out.

"Well it's the best we got," Leah told me.

"Fine, but be on high alert at all times," I told her, and we walked in.

The area looked like your classic evil castle. Black marble and everything. We were both on the look out for traps, or any guards. But as we got farther in, everything just felt like it was going to perfectly. That did make me feel to good. What was worse, was that I kept feeling like i was seeing eyes watching us, like camera. But we trudged on. Soon we found ourselves in an old room, that looked destroyed. 

"Wanna check it out?" Leah asked me.

"It's not like it can hurt anything," I said.

As we looked around the room, we kept finding weird photos and drawings, like one of the winged girl from the shrine garden and a girl with pale-orange skin. I recognized her as my Alien friend, Undead,  but how did she know this girl. Carved into the wooden frame was '#1 bestie'. Leah also showed me a journal she found. We could've spent all day looking in that room, but we knew we had to get going, so we put the photo and journal in my bag and ran off, farther in the castle.

"They have to be around here somewhere," I said.

"Let's check this room," Leah then pulled me into a large throne room.

There was a black marble throne in the center, with cages all around it, some hanging, some on the ground, but all looked used. Me and Leah each hid behind separate columns, as a man walked in.

"I'm so tired," He said as he sat down on the throne, "Glory get me a strawberry daiquiri".

Then, Lorelai 2.0 skipped out, "Sure thing Error," She said, skipping away.

Leah looked upset and appalled at this, "So she's just there servant," She whispered to me.

"I guess," I whispered back.

Error grabbed the daiquiri and took a sip, and placed it down, "Why is this so hard," He said to himself, "And Glitch can even do her job right," he looked down at his hands, before punching a wall

"I do everything right, and they still reject you, they still cast you out," He continued. "Well I know, they'll pay," He laughed.

"Gods, man has some mental issues," I whispered to myself.

He paced the throne room, with stress and anger in his eyes, just mumbling to himself.

"Leah, over here," I whispered to her. She started to cross the gap, when Error spotted her.

"What are you doing here," He asked.

"I, um, am, uh, walked?" Leah stammered out.

He just looked irritated and worried at the same time, "Get out," He warned.

"What?" Leah asked.

"Get... Out..."