Chapter 14:Cave talk

>>>Leah<<<

I walked carefully around the halls, looking for my friends. The castle seemed to be alive, and leading me away from them, but I wasn't gonna give up.

I passed by a room that seemed to be the kitchen. I looked around to see if I could hide in here, but then I saw Kalley sneaking out of a painting. I walked into the room and just kind of watched. Kalley turned around and stared at me, skeptically.

"Hi Kalley," I waved.

"Are you really Leah, or a possessed version of her," Kalley asked.

I stared at Kalley confused, "What do you mean?" I asked.

Kalley sighed, and pushed her hair back, "I'll take that as a no, since your eyes and hair all seem the same."

"I'm so confused," I said.

"I can tell," Kalley responded.

"Also why were you behind the painting?" I asked.

"I'll just show you," Kalley said, grabbing my hand and pulling me behind the painting.

Inside there was a whole other maze, more twists and turns I had to deal with. But Kalley walked around it like she'd known about it her whole life. Kalley led me to an area that looked well taken care of. She grabbed me a coke out of the mini fridge in the corner and had me sit down. She pulled out a journal and tossed it to me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's a journal Jennings gave me, I found him but before I could help him out he gave me that journal and told me to leave, and that glitch was coming," Kalley explained.

"Oh, I see," I said.

I looked through the pages and tried my best to keep focus. The more I read, the more shocked I got. It explained who Error and Glitch were, where they came from, how they gained there influence and power, and of course, Glory. Jennings went into mass detail about Glory. He explained how she was just Lorelai but possessed, which explained Kalley's earlier question, and what her job was in their master plan. A puppet to carry out their dirty work, so Error and Glitch could keep the public in there favor. Which I believe is messed up. I tossed back the journal to Kalley, who put it back in her bag. 

"So Glory is just Lorelai but possessed?" I asked.

"yup," Kalley answered sadly.

"So, she could still be in there somewhere," I said hopefully.

"Hopefully," Kalley said, solemnly.

"You don't sound really sure about it," I pointed out.

"Well, I'm not. How can we be so sure they'll be okay? Error seems super powerful, and with that staff he's probably unbeatable," Kalley said.

"Just have faith Kalley," I told Kalley, and held her hand.

Kalley look away quickly, but I saw a smile, "Alright," she mumbled.

"Well, better not waste anytime," I smiled, pulling Kalley up with me.

Kalley just looked at me and nodded. I motioned towards the hall ad Kalley lead the way.

I sighed and look at Kalley, "We need Jennings."