Chapter 12: Aella

(Epic flash back time)

>>>Error<<<

What was I doing wrong, all I did was help others like me, and lift them up. But now I'm wanted dead. Great. I continued to pace the throne room until I had an idea.

"Glitch!" I called.

"Yes?" She asked, running in.

"Go out, and get someone, anyone, and bring them to me," I told her.

"Um, anyone specific?" Glitch asked.

"Nah, just ask if anyone wants to meet me, and take one of them," I said,.

"Okay!" She ran out.

>>>Glitch<<<

I walked around, looking for main town, when I saw a young child, who looked lost just walking around. I walked up to them and smiled. She had long black hair, a white jacket, and a black skirt. She had red bat wings. They looked up nervously at me, and backed up a bit.

"Who are you?" They asked.

"I'm Glitch, who are you," I asked.

"I'm Aella," They said.

"Well It's nice to meet you! Welcome to the System!" I said.

"Um, thank you," Aella thanked.

"Would you like to meet King Error?" I asked.

"I-um-what?" They asked.

"The King here is my brother, and I was wondering if you would want to meet him," I explained.

"Oh, well I don't have the best record with kings, to be honest," Aella said.

"Don't worry, he's super nice!" I told her.

She sighed and looked away, "Fine," They said,

"Great, let's go," I said, walking back towards the castle.

>>>Error<<<

Soon, Glitch came back with a young girl I had never seen around my land before. She walked up to me nervously, and bowed?

"Hello, King Error, I am Aella," They said formally.

"Um, Hello. Why are you bowing?" I asked.

"Isn't that what you're supposed to do in the presents of Royalty?" They asked.

"I, don't know," I admitted.

(Flash back over)

I paced the halls looking for the girls. I didn't know how they got in or what they were doing, but I felt compelled to stop it. I checked in every room, passageway and corridor I knew of, but still nothing. I checked again and again and again looking for them, but still nothing.

I ended up going back to the throne room after I calmed down, and had Glory get me some wine.

"Here ya go!" Glory beamed.

"Thank you Glory," I said, taking the wine glass from her.

"No problem," Glory said.

"Now run along, Glitch probably needs you," I told her.

"Alright!" She smiled, and ran out of the room.

I sat there for another hour or so, lost  in thought, trying to figure out what to do with the blonde. I mean Glory possessed Lorelai and worked for me, and I was going to use the other 3 from something, I was sure of it. But I had no clue was Leah could be used for. Entertainment maybe. But it didn't sit right with me. Lately nothing did