Chapter 6: Unravelling

>>>Kalley<<<

"That bitch," I yelled.

We then remembered we were on a time crunch so we had to keep moving.

>>>Lorelai<<<

After Jennings and I got separated, things started to look bleak. I was basically put in a cage while Error sat on his throne(Smug bitch) while flipping that same staff around in his hand. The weirdest thing was, it looked familiar. I swore I'd seem but I couldn't remember from where. As he sat there, he kept giving me weird looks like he didn't know wither I was worth his time, or not. Soon another person walked in. They looked like Error but reversed, like fully. Paper white skin and rainbow hair, fully in constriction to Error's black with bright outlines look.

"Oh Glitch, glad you finally decided to show up," He said kindly, standing up from his throne.

"Of course, I would never miss out on a chance like this," The Glitch girl said.

"I knew you wouldn't," Error laughed, walking up to me.

"What are doing?" I asked him, nervously.

"Oh, nothing. Just making you better," He grabbed my face to make me look at him, and he tapped his staff on the ground.

The last thing I remembered was Glitch skipping towards me, smiling like a child. Then I blacked out.

>>>Jennings<<<

Day 2?

I've spent most of my time here just pacing around. I truly have nothing else to do. This place is horrible, really. Glitch treats me as if I were a pet, keeping me in a cage and making me do tricks for her. It feels so de-humanizing. The only good things to come out of this are 

1. I can here her talking about her plans with a person she calls Error, a lot, as stated earlier in this journal, so I have some good info on what they want with us.

2. She gave me this weird glitchy glove that allows me to teleport things in and out of my cell, so I've been able to keep this secret from her

Well I should probably stop writing soon, I can hear her laugh from nearby.

Hopefully I make it out alive, and if I don't at least my friends could maybe find this and escape.

 And with that, I closed the notebook and teleported it away a little bit before Glitch entered the room. She usually skipped in with such glee and child like wonder, you would never guess she enjoys making people her pets and entertainment. But today she walked in with a stern look on her face. Next to her was a girl with eyes similar to hers, and a cape of fire.

"Now remember little one, only attack the people I showed you, got it?" Glitch asked the girl.

"Yes ma'am!" The girl answered excitedly, doing a mini salute

I couldn't help but chuckle, however glitch didn't seem to like that, "You  have something to say?" She asked angrily. 

"Um, no," I said.

She smiled kindly, them went back to the little girl, "I have a gift for you!" She told the girl, summoning a scythe. It had a green handed and an obsidian black blade, with lines of yellow racing through it. She then handed the scythe to the girl, " Now I don't want you to kill them, just attack, knock out and bring here. Got it?"

"Mhm," The girl took the staff and skipped off happily.

After that girl was fully gone, Glitch sadly walked over by my cage and slumped down, and placed her face in here hand. She seemed to start crying, if she could even cry.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.

Glitch looked up at my with a mix of sadness, and surprise in her eyes, "What"?

"I asked if you were okay, it seemed like you were crying," I told her.

"Oh.. OH! I'm fine!" She told me, clearly lying.

"Then why were you crying?" I asked.

"My brother was just being a lot," She explained, "Mad at me again, yippie".

"Why is he mad?"

"I don't know, he's just angry at most people and things most of the time," She wrapped her two tentacles around her.

"Oh.. I see," I said sadly.

"Can I ask you a question," She looked at me.

"Um, sure," I told her.

"What's earth like?" She asked.

I was taken a back by her question, "It's um a lot," I said, then I describe Earth as best as I could.

"I sounds beautiful!" Glitch said after a while.

"Yeah, it is, why do you ask?" I asked her.

"My brother never lets me go to earth, he says it's to dangerous," She explained.

Echoing down the halls we both heard Error's voice.

"Glitch, get over here now!," He shouted, "I can't have you slacking off, especially now"!

The, in the blink of an eye, Glitch stood up and skipped out happily as if she were never crying.