Chapter 13: Maze of secrets.

>>>Kalley<<<

"Welp, I'm lost," I said to myself, "How the hell do I get out of here"?

I wandered around, looking through the peep holes in the paintings trying to find any of my friends. Yet no luck. Most of them led to just empty rooms. Except for one, that lead to Glory's room but I didn't want to go there. I didn't want her to give me over to Error or Glitch. I soon started to get the hang of this network of pathways. I started to remember how to get from point A to point B with less trouble. I was super luck for me, since I knew this would come in handy for running away from glitch.

I looked around a little more, and found a path I didn't recognize. I decided to walk down it since I doubted anyone would find me. I reached the end of the hall and realized it was another exist, and it led to the room where Jennings was. I looked through the peep hole first to make sure Error  nor Glitch was there. From what I could see, no, so I slowly slipped out from behind the painting. I inhaled to the smell of fresh, well fresher, air. Jennings soon spotted me and waved me over frantically.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm trying to get you and Lorelai out of here, duh," I said.

"That might been the dumbest thing you've ever done," Jennings told me.

"Would you rather stay here?" I asked.

"Well no," He answered.

"Then don't complain," I said.

"Wait, I think I hear Glitch," Jennings said.

"Oh no," I said.

"Take this," He shoved a Journal into my hands, "That has all of the info I got about Error and Glitch in it, take it and go back into the painting," he told me.

"Got it," I answered, and slipped back into the painting. Then watched as Glitch skipped in.

"Hi...," Jennings said weakly to Glitch.

"Hi Mason!" Glitch beamed back.

"What do you want today?" he asked, with hints of anger in his voice, which was rare for Jennings.

"I'm just bored, and Kalley is taking forever to find," She said.

"Mhm," Jennings murmured.

Glitch then started to say something else, but I started to walk away before I could here it. I still had to find Leah, go through this Journal, and get out of here alive. Which as this went on, seemed harder by the minute. Which was 'great'