Chapter 3: Another one down

>>>Leah<<<

I looked at Kalley nervously, "Should we follow her?" I asked

Kalley thought for a moment before answering, "No, we should talk to the rest of out friends first, and we should call Jennings," she suggested.

"Alright, you call Jennings, I'll get the other in the kitchen," I told Kalley.

"Got it," She replied, pulling out her phone walking to her room to call Jennings.

>>>Kalley<<<

I paced my room as I waited for Jennings to pick up. After what felt like a lifetime he finally answered.

"Yes Kalley?" Jennings asked.

"We need you to get over here fast," I said, "Me and Leah have something we need to tell you".

"I'll get over there as fast as I can," He said before hanging up.

I sighed after he hung up and walked out to join Leah in the kitchen.

(Time skip)

>>>Leah<<<

"So I'm glad you guys are all here," I started, "So Lorelai got, um, kidnapped",

"What? how?" Jeremiah asked.

"We don't know, but a girl was sitting on her bed said if we wanted to find her, we had to follow her," Kalley explained

"The she made a portal and walked through," I finished

"Can we see this portal," Jennings asked, standing up.

"Sure, it's in Lorelai's room," I said, leading them to her room.

When we walked in, I noticed the portal looked different, now it had a weird yellowish-white glow, but still, it was the same portal that stole Lorelai.

"We need to go find her," Jeremiah said.

"I agree," Kalley said, looking at Jeremiah.

They both had the same idea, and the same look in there eyes. But before they could enter, Jennings pipped up, "That's a stupid idea, we know literally nothing about this place," he pointed out.

"But we need to save her, we can't just leave her in there," Kalley insisted.

"I know, but we need a plan before we just run face first into unknown areas," Jennings explained.

"We can figure it out," Jeremiah said, nonchalantly.

"Are you sure, I mean this place is super weird and unknown to us," Jennings said.

"We know," Kalley stated.

"And, they probably want us to run in, get lost, and kidnap the rest of us," Jennings told them.

"Shit, that does make sense," Kalley said.

"Can we at least examine the portal," Jeremiah asked.

"Fine," Jennings said, walking up to the portal.

As Jennings walked closer to it, the yellowish-white glow grew stronger. I started to feel nervous the closer he got, and as he reached out towards it, a black tentacle reached out and dragged him in, and just with that, he was gone. All that was left was his scream echoing through the air.

"What the fuck," Kalley blurted out.