ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: ℙ𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕥

At the end of the rainbow, there's happiness

A human figure falls from the sky as a rainbow bursts through the clouds.

And to find it, how often we've tried

Charlie and Melione are seen being scolded by their father

Butour life is arace, just a wild goose chase

A shadow figure is shown pointing at hell being circled by Angels

Andour dreams have all been denied. Why have we always been a failure?

A shadow of Lucifer looms over a disappointed Charlie and Melione as demonic arms and tentacles cover them. The Earth is rotating as many eyes begin to surround it.

What can the reason be? I wonder if the world's to blame
I wonder if it could be me

Exorcists are smiling down dangerously as they look down upon the thousands of souls they've killed. Then we focus on the Exorcist in the middle with a glowing halo and mask.

I'm always chasing rainbows. Watching clouds drifting by
My schemes are just like all my dreams
Ending in the sky

Charlie heads to the hotel's balcony with a sad expression, she points her finger in the air shooting out fireworks signaling the rest of hell that Extermination Day is over.

Some fellows look and find the sunshine. I always look and find the rain
Some fellows make a winning sometime
I never even make a gain
Believe me

Melione is cleaning her sword and fans that are covered in angels' blood in her room. She looks out her window to see Charlie's fireworks, smiling sadly.

I'm always chasing rainbows
Waiting to find a little bluebird
In vain

Charlie lets out a deep sigh and heads back inside. Sitting on her bed was her sister, talking to one of the many red butterflies surrounding her. Melione noticed her sister and made the butterflies return to their spots on her hair, so they look like accessories. "Hey Char. You ready to go," Melione says standing up and walking towards her.

"Yeah, I'm just...I'm worried about Angel. He still hasn't returned any of your calls or texts?" Charlie asks as they both exit the room and head downstairs. "No he hasn't, but I'm sure he's busy with work. I promise Lottie he's fine he can take care of himself," Melione reassures her sister even though she knows Angel is most likely actually doing his job or doing some stupid shit.

They make it to the lobby and see Vaggie by the door. "Come on girls the limo is here," Vaggie says and all three of them exit the hotel and enter the limo heading towards the new station for the interview.

Somewhere in Pentagram City

A small blue demon falls out of the sky landing on the ground harshly. "Huh?Oh! I'm alive. I'm alive," it says but a car comes out of nowhere and runs him over. The car stops and Angel comes out of the passenger side. "Thanks for the fun time hot stuff," the driver says causing Angel to roll his eyes and shut the door. "Yeah. Yeah. Listen it's discrete you hear me. I can't let it get out I'm offering my services to randos on the street," Angel says leaning his lower two arms on the open car window.