ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: 🔥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖🔥

𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Alastor looked into her bright pink heart eyes and growled. He could smell her essence and it took everything in him not to devour her right then and there. She smelled like roses, whiskey, and vanilla and that alone made him hard as fuck.

Melione couldn't take it with him just standing there gazing at her like he wanted to eat her. She clenched her thighs together, her eyes meeting his, and she immediately looked down with a blush. She didn't know if it was the succubus in her that was craving him or the fact she wanted him to be her first and last.

She was very hesitant about having sex because of what Vox almost did to her, but with Alastor, she trusted him with everything, felt important and loved and that was something Vox never showed her. With Alastor, she felt whole and happy and she knew one thing for sure...she wanted him to show her who she belonged to.

And she wouldn't regret it...

"My love...please, please do something...I want to be yours...I need you," she begged and got on her knees in front of him. Alastor sucked in a breath as he looked at her.

Fuck he thought to himself. He knew succubus are naturally submissive but, they only gave themselves to those they wanted to mate with for eternity( I so made that up anyway back to readin). Does she know that if we do this...

"I know what it means if we do this Alastor. And I can't think of anyone else I would want to spend my eternity with," Melione says with love and reassurance "I want you and only you. I want by my side as my mate, my lover, and my king," Melione says seductively.

Just the thought of them being tied together for eternity made his heart warm. She already told him she would never judge or try to change who he is. She loved the chaotic and dangerous side of him. They craved every inch of each other without even realizing it. They love each other.

He smiled to himself. He wants this...to finally be happy with someone who understands him. And now that he has her, he will never let her go. And not even Lucifer could take her away from him. He smirks and runs a hand through his hair as he eyes the whimpering succubus on her knees in front of him.

He grabs her chin making her look into his dark glowing red eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this My dear Melody? Because once we do this you are mine for eternity. Your heart, body, and soul are mine just as I will belong to you," he says while caressing her cheek.

Without hesitation, Melione stood up, wrapped her arms around his neck, and caressed his ear while whispering "What do you think?" She says causing him to groan. He pulled her close and kissed her hard.

Melione moaned in pleasure, she would never get enough of him now that she's had him

Melione moaned in pleasure, she would never get enough of him now that she's had him. This feeling of warmth, love, protection, and dominance made her skin heat up.

Alastor then snapped his fingers and they teleported into his room. He turned her around so her back was facing him and slowly unzipped her dress while kissing her neck making her let out a loud moan when he kissed her sweet spot. "Hmm that's where my mark will go darling," he says and continues to kiss her neck. Once the zipper was down Alastor slowly pulled her dress down and revealed the red lace she was wearing underneath making him growl in lust.