ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: 𝔻𝕒𝕕 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕕

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕆𝕍

Vaggie unconsciously reached for Charlie on her side of the bed only to realize she wasn't there. She sat up, yawned, and stretched. "Charlie?" She questioned, quickly got dressed, and headed downstairs to see her girlfriend freaking out in front of a board. "Oh no," she mumbles and walks toward everyone who was by the couch, except Melione and Alastor weren't there.

"How bad is it?" Vaggie asks Husk who is drinking his coffee. "She's talking to herself and pulling out her hair," Husk says, rubbing his forehead. Vaggie looked around and saw that Melione and Alastor weren't there. "Shit where's Melione?" Vaggie asks and he looks at her with a raised brow. "Y'know as well as I do that those two horny asses stay in Melione's room on Saturday mornings," Husk says and continues to watch Charlie pace around the board.

Vaggie groans and heads back upstairs to get the only person who can calm Charlie down. She gets to Melione's room and hears loud moaning on the other side of the door. She rolls her eyes with a disgusted look on her face. She banged her fist on the door repeatedly. "Fuck! What god damn it!" She heard Melione shout from the other side of the door.
*********************************
𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

I yelled in anger from being interrupted right now. "Melione! Charlie's losing it again," I hear Vaggie say from the other side of the door. I groan in frustration. "I'll be down in a second," I replied, stopping Alastor from kissing my neck. I kiss him, climb out of bed, and put on a robe over my lace pajamas.

"I'll be back," I say seductively, kissing him again. He nods and I exit my room to see Vaggie with a disgusted look on her face. "You got some nerve bestie, you ain't that quiet either," I laugh at her shocked red face. "Melie," she whines and I just laugh harder.

I teleported us to the parlor and I was met with a very stressed-out Charlie. "I don't understand why it's not working. Think Charlie, think. Think, think, think, think," she repeats and I facepalm. She starts to ramble and mumble. "Yikes!" Angel says and I nod in agreement. I've seen her stressed but never this bad.

"Lottie?...sweetie?" I call out but she ignores me so I walk closer to her. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, Charlie!" She groans in frustration. "You, uh. You good sis?" I ask and she looks over at us with a crazed look. "Nope, no! Not really Mel! Haha! I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working," she says while crushing a paper in her hand.

"We've done trust falls. We've tried sharing our feelings. We only have a couple of months left before the Angels come," she says laughing crazily and partially turning into her demon form. I grab her hand and put the other behind her back and walk back and forth with her."Ok, ok, shh. Walk it out, walk it out. Breathe," I say and after a few minutes she turns back to normal...slightly

"At this rate..." Vaggie cuts her off with the most horrifying idea. "Maybe it's time..." Charlie and I both cut her off. "No," we say, knowing exactly where she was going with this. "-to ask..." Vaggie continues. "Don't say it," we say again but this time Charlie grabbed Vaggies cheeks. "Your dad," she says and we both groan in unison.

"Girls, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get," Vaggie says. "He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, "Go ahead and kill everyone!" Charlie says and then gasps.

"Wait. That's it," she says and I raised a brow at her in confusion. "Kill everyone?" I ask. "What. No. Mel, he could get us a meeting with Heaven," she says and I started to understand what she was thinking. We could talk to someone higher than Adam. Vaggie looks at her in confusion. "Didn't we already try that?" She asks and I answer with Charlie.