ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: 𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝔼𝕘𝕘𝕤

Everything I've done is to protect her! To protect her and our family! I will do Whatever it takes to protect our world! Even if I lose myself in the process...

Everything I've done is to protect her! To protect her and our family!  I will do Whatever it takes to protect our world! Even if I lose myself in the process

(𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟)

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I sat on the couch with Erebus on my lap as Charlie hung a banner in the archway for Sir Pentious. "That looks perfect! Aagh! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!" Charlie says in a sing-songy tone. "Uh...Pentious was trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago," Vaggie says with her hands on her hips.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here," Charlie says and Pentious decides to roll in some canon into the room. Spoke to soon Lottie

"What the hell is that!?" Vaggie says with her hands on her hips. "Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the "Skin Flayer 11,000". I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents," Pentious says and Charlie looks at him in shock. "What? Why?" She asks. "Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, it must be a lie. I can sense they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared," he says to them making me laugh slightly.

"Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here," he says and we all turn to see Odette and Clarie. "Sign, please," Odette says handing Pentious the clipboard. "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase," she says, and then both girls notice me on the couch and wave with smiles, I smile back in return.

"Carmine? As in Carmella Carmine. You're buying parts from an overlord?" Vaggie asks in disbelief. "Well, of course! She's the top weapons dealer in Hell!" Pentious says casually. "Okay, well, that stops right now," Vaggie says taking the cart full of parts. "Hey!" He protested. "You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome," Vaggie says and Pentious looks at us. Husk, Angel, and I flip him off and Niffty stares at him with a crazed look and laughs.

"Hmm. I have my doubts," he says. "Well, it's true. You have to trust us," Vaggie says with crossed arms. "But I don't," Pentious says and that's completely understandable, besides I still don't trust him. "Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" Charlie suggests. "Mmmm. Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests. And you need to get rid of these things," Vaggie says, pointing to the Egg Boiz playing with the spare parts. One of them shot a laser and made a hole in the ceiling.

Awww they're actually cute...stupid, but cute

"Ugh! What did I just say?! What did I just say?!" She says pointing at the hole. What? Not my little Egg Boiz. They do my evil bidding for me," Pentious says holding the eggs in his arms. "Do you want to stay here and redeem yourself?" Vaggie asks. "Yes?" He replies. "Then no more eggs," she says making Sir Pentious cry. "All right, eggies. You've got to go. I...Can't keep you anymore," he says dramatically. "Okay, boss," one of the eggs says. "No don't resist. This is how it must be," Pentious says not realizing the eggs didn't really care.