ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: ℝ𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕠 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣

⚠️ 𝕍𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 & 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 N𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I groaned as the bright red sun peaked through the curtains in Alastor's room. I opened my eyes and saw that I was naked. I pull the blanket to my chest as I start to remember last night's events. The meeting with Adam, Extermination Day being in 6 months, me getting my anger out in my room, me telling Alastor exactly what happened in the meeting, and then us having very rough and passionate sex.

I try to sit up, the keyword being "try" but I'm immediately pulled back into bed. I look to my left and see a bare-chested Alastor with his arm wrapped around my waist tightly as little snores come from him. I smile when I see the look of peacefulness on his face. No grin, fake smile, or smirk, just a look of peace.

My hand made its way to his ears and I gently pet them receiving a purr in response. "Al. We have to get up," I say softly but I only got a groan in response. "Come on...if you get up we can shower together," I offer, and it was as if his ass was on fire because he jumped out of bed and ran straight for the bathroom. I laughed at his eagerness, then he came back and this time he picked me up, my leg instantly wrapping around his waist and he carried me to the bathroom making me giggle.

After round 2, we showered and got dressed. He was wearing the new coat I made him with his usual outfit, while I put on a white and blue flower dress, with white heels, my twin necklace, and put my hair in a messy bun. I looked in the mirror and rolled my eyes when I saw the new hickeys on my neck. "Really?" I say and he looks at me through the mirror and grins innocently at my neck and then back at me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about my love," he says and kisses my temple. He knows very well that I won't cover these I roll my eyes and spray on my perfume. After we're done we exit the room and head to the parlor only to see Charlie pacing back and forth while the others watch.

"I'll go make coffee my dear, you try to calm down Charlie. I'll meet you on the balcony," he says and I nod, kissing him and walking towards everyone. "Damn, sugar mama! Did you get attacked by a deer," Angel says with a smirk and I winked at him. "You know it, bestie," I say and walk towards my sister taking her by her shoulders, stopping her from pacing and mumbling.

"Lottie! Breath with me," I ordered and we took a couple of breaths before she finally calmed down. "Now what did I tell you yesterday," I say. "That we'll figure it out together, like we always do," she says and I nod my l head and kiss her forehead making her hug me. "Thank you, Mel," she mumbles and I smile. "I'll always be here," I say and we let go of each other. "Now if you'll excuse me I need coffee to function properly," I say and teleport to the balcony where Alastor is.

He hands me my iced coffee and I smile. "You remembered?" I say taking a sip and moan in delight.

 "You remembered?" I say taking a sip and moan in delight