ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 & 𝔸𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞(𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥)

I'm definitely Blitzø^^

^^outfit for this chapter^^Alastor is not wearing his coat 😉

Alastor is not wearing his coat 😉

𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕆𝕍
𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟

I made sure Melione was fully asleep before I left to Hell's Palace. I don't like Lucifer, but I need to ask him something very important about my mate. Speaking of my mate I noticed that she hasn't been feeling well lately. I told her that she should go to a hospital, but she denied it and said she just needed to rest and it was probably just stress.

Once out of the hotel, I teleport to the center of hell where Lucifer's palace resides.

This should be interesting

I walk to the main gate and see two hellhounds guarding it. They looked at me and stood on guard. "Halt! What business do you have here Radio Demon?" The one on the left stupidly asked. Obviously, I'm here to speak with Lucifer I think with an eye roll. "I need to speak to Lucifer regarding his daughter," I say in a blunt tone. They look at me hesitantly. "We can just let you in. Do you have an appointment with him or something," the one on the right asks and I groan in annoyance. I don't have fucking time for this

Fine, we'll do this the hard way. I grin and partially turn into my demon form and they scream in fear.

****************************
𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖
𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I quickly got out of Lottie's bed rushed into her bathroom and threw up. I woke up a few hours ago feeling a little bit better, but noticed Al wasn't here so I wanted to hang out with Angel and Charlie while everyone else was doing whatever. I felt Angel hold my hair up while Lottie rubbed my back. Once I finished I flushed the toilet and they helped me to her bed.

"Fuck me!" I say and hold my stomach in pain. "Melie maybe you should see a doctor," Lottie suggests and Angel nods in agreement. "I'm fine. It's probably just stress," I say and wince when I feel nauseous. "Ugh! I'm getting nauseous again...yup bucket me," I say and Charlie makes a bucket materialize, hands it to me, and  I throw up again.