ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕪

Mentions:
Mental Abuse
Physical Abuse
Slight mention of Rape
Depression

Even the strong can be broken
-Melione Morningstar

I'm Kind of like a perfect picture with a broken frame     
-Audrey Rose

3 ᵐᵒ𝔫ᵗʰˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

"Yes! Yes! Vel, I'm on my way!" I say over the phone while buckling my boot. "Yes! I know I'm late. I overslept. Don't worry I'm walking out the door now. See you soon, love you, babes," I say before hanging up.  I grab my purse and head towards my door. "Anubis. Persephone. Let's go," I say as I lean down to let my pet snake slither up my arm and onto my shoulders while Persephone lands on my ponytail so she looks like a bow.

I exit the room and start running toward the elevator with Anubis wrapped around my shoulders. I enter, click the lobby button, and watch the doors close as I head down.

It's been three months since Alastor, Niffty, and Husk came to the hotel and to be honest they've liven things up in a good way around here...Ever since our moment 3 months ago, my relationship with Alastor has become very special to me. If I'm not with Angel or Charlie I'm spending my time with him, whether having late-night tea in his room or mine,  playing in the music room, and cooking together. I even told him about what happened to Charlie and I when we were 8 and after two months of knowing him I finally told him about my ex who just so happens to be his enemy...Vox

Ugh, don't even get me started on that mother-fucker. I met him when I was 160 at my official Crown Princess Ceremony. He was so sweet and kind at the beginning of our relationship, but then he met Valentino, that fucking worthless piece of shit.

He became cruel and obsessed with power, I felt like he was using me for my title. He would always brag about how when he becomes king he'll be more powerful than my father and no one would be able to oppose him. He even tried to force himself on me so he could mark me, and let's say he needed a new face after that.

But what finally made me lose it was when he cheated on me with Valentino, the fucking nerve, and if it weren't for Velvette who saw and showed me proof I would have been living in a fantasy.

When I found out I went on a rampage and destroyed Vox Tech and killed everyone in it...I blamed myself for being naive and falling in love with a demon who only wanted me for my power. When I told Alastor he was furious and wanted to go kill him right after I told him, but I told him that he didn't have to worry about it, but that didn't stop him from cursing him in French, which was adorable.

The elevator beeped and I rushed out of there and saw everyone chilling in the parlor except for Alastor. "Morning guys," I say cheerfully as I go to kiss Charlie on the forehead. "Proinó dídymo(Morning Twin)," I say in Greek. "Kaliméra Melie! Pigaínete sti douleiá?(Morning Melie! You off to work?)" She asked and I nodded my head. "Yeah, I have a photo shoot for my new collab with Vel and I need to...FUCK!" I say looking at the clock above the fireplace and ran towards the door.

"Shit! I need to go. I'll see you guys later. Tell Al I---Woah, "I say and trip over my heel. I brace for impact but then I feel a pair of arms around my waist. Alastor caught me. "Now where are you off in such a rush my doe," Alastor says and I blush deeply and scold myself for tripping like that. He pulls me to my feet and I thank him for catching me. "Thank you Al, but I really need to get going I was supposed to be at the photo shoot 30 minutes ago! Love you guys see you later" I say and kiss his cheek goodbye not noticing the blush on his face.