ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 : 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕟 & 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕠

(Don't play yet)

Melione's POV

After dinner which was fucking delicious, Charlie showed Niffty and Husk to their room while she ordered me to show Alastor his. She did this shit on purpose...I think to myself. So here we are walking side by side in silence to his room that's on the top floor where mine and Charlie's suite is. "So my dear, can you tell me about those businesses you own?" Alastor asks smoothly breaking the silence.

"I-I own a music empire called Star Music and a Fashion Empire called Morningstar Fashion," I say, shocked that he was even interested in talking to me. "Ah yes! I saw your advertisement 2 weeks ago. You must be quite talented Princess," he says with his usual smile but his eyes held awe making me blush.

Who knew him calling me by my title would have such an effect on me, I don't think my cheeks could take much more...

No stop Melione you can't go down that road again, especially after what happened with him...

"Thank you! Hey Alastor? Can I ask you something?" I ask trying to get that stuff out of my head. "You already did darling. But you can ask another," he teased and I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Um, If it's too personal you don't have to answer. But, how did you end up in Hell?" I ask and he stops walking causing me to stop. He stares deep into my eyes as if searching for something. "Why do you wish to know?" He asks with a raised brow.

"I ju-just want to get to know you better. Despite all the rumors, you seem different from what they say," I stutter with a scarlet blush I know that's on my face. "Hmmm. How about this, I'll tell you how I ended up in Hell and I get to ask you any question. Not right now , I have to come up with something. Sound fair?" He asks. I nod my head and we continue walking again. Though I see hesitation in eyes despite him having a smile on his face.

I grab his hand making look at me. "AL, you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable about it. I mean we just met and all...I'm sorry," I say ashamed for even asking the question. "Relax darling, I just...for some reason I don't want you to see me in a bad way," he admits while scratching the back of his head with his other hand.

"AL, I'm literally the Princess of Hell and even though my sister and I are twins we aren't the same. I know what it's like to have a dark side of yourself you want to keep hidden from people you care about and how hard it is to open up old wounds. I would never judge or dislike you," I say softly and notice how his eyes light up at my words. I then see we are at his door number. "Come on we can talk in your room," I say and summon a key into my hand and open the door that was right across from my room.

Charlie I swear to our father I'm going to fucking kill you after this...

*************

Charlie suddenly scratched her ear. "Huh? I could have sworn someone said my name," she says to herself but shrugs and goes to the kitchen to get one of those cupcakes her sister made earlier.

*************