𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞'𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 (Memory)

(How I envision Melione at 8 years old)
(Before Lucifer lost faith in Hell)
(He encourages Melione to have faith in their people and that she'll be a great Queen in her own right)

It was this day that  reminded her that there was hope...hope for our world...the reason she agreed to help Charlie

An eight-year-old Melione is seen crying behind her mother's throne. There was a party outside celebrating her and her twin's birthday. A group of kids that were invited told her she would never be a good ruler like her parents and that made her really upset. She was already pressured with the responsibility of becoming Hell's heir and now she doesn't feel like she can do it.

Lucifer, who noticed his oldest was not around decided to try and find her using his magic. He thought it was strange that she was inside and in the throne room at that. When he entered he heard sobs coming from his wife's throne.

He walked closer and looked behind to see his little duckling crying. "What's wrong my little apple?" He asked his daughter who jumps into his arms, clutching his neck tightly as she cries. "Daddy...there was a group kids outside s-saying that I won't be a good ruler like you and mommy and that our kingdom isn't worth trying to save...what if they're right?" She tells him through tears.

Lucifer internally growls for those bastards for making one of his princesses cry. He thought for a moment and got an idea to cheer her up. He teleported the them to the highest tower in the castle which was just a huge indoor garden with a view of the entire kingdom of Hell.

 He teleported the them to the highest tower in the castle which was just a huge indoor garden with a view of the entire kingdom of Hell

He walks them over to the balcony to gaze upon the kingdom. "My little apple. You don't have to rule like your mother and I. When you become Queen, you should rule in your own way. Those people down there may have messed up there on Earth, but they're worth saving...this Kingdom is ours and one day it'll be yours." He says and she looks at him still hesitant to believe him.

Lucifer
(Melione)
Vocals

This is just the start of your story
If you got guts you get glory
Anyone can make it even you
In the Kingdom of Hell

And now's the time you gotta stand tough
'Cause if you work hard you can rise up
Anyone can make it even you
In the Kingdom of Hell

Look at me I'm just blood pumpin'
You and me are two hearts thumpin'
We are two souls giving the same feed

So take it all
The Kingdom's yours
It's worth fighting for
It's all yours

So take it all
The Kingdom's yours
It's worth fighting for
It's all mine
It's all yours

In the Kingdom of Hell

Melione looked at her Dad with admiration for his dream to help their people. She wanted to be like them, so full of hopes and dreams.

Lucifer poked her nose making her giggle at his silliness.

So put your gloves on start trainin'
You gotta get wet when it's rainin'
And If you got heart you can make it too
In the Kingdom of Hell

You see what I see look harder
You know we're the same when we start off
Four walks two heads one heart paired

So take it all
The Kingdom's yours
Ask it for more
When you arrange a tour

So take it all
The Kingdom's yours
It's worth fighting for
It's all mine
It's all yours

In the Kingdom of Hell

Melione  finally understood...And she knew that one day...she would make her parents proud.

They leaned their foreheads together and sang  with smiles on their faces.

So take it all (So take it all)
The Kingdom's yours (The Kingdom's mine)
It's worth fighting for (It's worth fighting for)
It's all mine (It's all mine)
So take it all (So take it all)

The Kingdom's yours (The Kingdom's mine)
It's worth fighting for (It's worth fighting for)
It's all mine (It's all mine)
It's all yours
In the Kingdom of Hell

**************************************
Melione hugged her father tightly. "Never let anyone tell you or your sister that your dreams are just dreams...ok," Lucifer says and Melione nods her head.

"Yes daddy," she says and the two just stay in the tower and gaze at the beautiful red sunset.

An: I had an idea and since I finished one of my tests early I said fuck it why not.

So this is the reason why Melione agreed to help Charlie in the first place. I thought the song was fitting for them so I came up with this.

Tell me what you think

Byeeeeeee ✌🏽