━ 𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Standing guard next to Lucifer's, Lilith's, and Charlie's throne, the demon (Y/N) ignored the way Lucifer kept glancing at her. Usually she didn't mind this, but with his family right next to him, it was starting to annoy her, especially when Lilith was glaring at her so hatefully.

However, Lilith's hatred was valid.

For one, (Y/N) looked eerily human with (S/C) skin and (H/C) hair, her only discernible demonic features being sharp fangs, claws, and slit (E/C) eyes that resembled a cat's with black sclera. Not only that, but since she had been guarding Lucifer since he was cast into Hell, they were practically inseparable—a factor that mainly stemmed due to his affection for her that had been prominent then and now which kept her by his side. Of course, she acted as if she knew not of such affection.

She exhaled softly.

Am I really needed here?

    She didn't think so.

While she was an entity birthed from the darkness to serve Hell's King, given powers only second to his own, she wondered if she was serving her role correctly. Ever since she could remember, she knew that she was bound to Lucifer in more ways than one, but each time she drew a line, he would cross it every time. Although she knew his affections weren't romantically-based, there was clear favoritism in how he treated her, and such a fact began taking a toll. She felt as if her position was becoming less and less crucial to him, and more so was just something he could use to twist her around his finger.

Then there was (Y/N)'s predicament: she wasn't even supposed to exist.

As soon as she gained consciousness in Hell, she immediately remembered that she had had a previous life—one where she had been killed. It was a freak accident while she was driving, having been following the route that she did everyday to work only for a semi truck that had spun out of control to crash into her vehicle. The pain was quick, only lasting for a fraction of a second before she died.

It was cliche.

She thought she'd be glad to reincarnate.

Considering she had been transported into the universe of her favorite shows, Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss, two series on YouTube created by Vivziepop that explored the different tales of the residents within Hell, she thought she would be satisfied with her new life.