━ 𝟎𝟏𝟑

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"(Y/N), I know you just got back about a week ago, but I was wondering if you could accompany me to this place I wanted to check out?" Charlie asked one evening when she, Lucifer, and Lilith all were sat at the dining table whilst (Y/N) stood as the ever watchful guard, swiping through her phone before showing an image of an abandoned building. "I haven't shared with you this project I'm thinking of starting, but this building is a part of that, and I want to see if it will be a fit."

"Oh, I see," (Y/N) hummed after peering at the building. "I will gladly accompany you, then."

    "Charlie... are you sure?" Lucifer asked with concern lacing his tone, his expression somewhat nervous and doubtful. "I mean, you wouldn't happen to be talking about the project you recently informed Lilith and I... right?"

    "It is," Charlie smiled brightly.

    Lucifer's smile froze painfully on his face.

    (Y/N) raised a brow.

    Hm...

    I do somewhat remember that Lucifer didn't really support Charlie's 'Happy Hotel' idea.

    I guess this is the start of that.

    "Listen, Charlie..." Lucifer cleared his throat as he set down his utensils, his brows furrowed as if trying to find a way to tell her something difficult. "I know you believe that redeeming sinners via rehabilitation in a hotel will work... but are you sure you fully thought this through? I mean... our people... they're just awful, plain and simple. I really don't see this project of yours working out."

    "Dad... why would you say that?" Charlie looked absolutely crushed by her father's words. "This can work—I know it can."

    "No, Charlie, you don't," Lucifer rubbed the back of his neck. "You really don't..."

    Charlie stared at her father for a few moments more before monotonously announcing she had lost her appetite, then leaving the room entirely with the doors slamming behind her at her departure. (Y/N) flicked her eyes back to Lucifer who had physically deflated into his seat, obviously upset that he had a fight with his precious daughter. Lilith looked as poised and calm as ever, continuing to eat her food without any change to her emotional state.