━ 𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Staring up at the Goetia family mansion before her surrounded by a luxurious garden, (Y/N) could only describe it in one word: extravagant. The building itself was a regal burgundy color that highlighted the tall, pink stained-glass windows. Walking up the steps with Stolas leading her by the hand, the butler opening the intricately carved double-glass doors for them, (Y/N) continued to observe the inside of the mansion, the long red hallways decorated with a variety of plants, astrology-themed decor, and several paintings of Stolas and his family in an aristocratic manner.

    It was a very pretty sight, one that she was glad to see in-person instead of through a screen.

    "Come on, come on!" Stolas continued to urge (Y/N) to walk faster, excitement about her arrival making his very eyes sparkle. "Father will be so pleased to meet you, I just know it!"

    "Young Prince, His Highness is a very busy man, and will likely not visit until your birthday tomorrow," the butler Imp spoke as he walked along with them, his hands laced behind his back whilst his expression was impassive. "It's best not to bother him right now. I suggest you wait until tomorrow to speak with him about this woman."

    "Oh..." Stolas immediately stopped in his tracks as he deflated at the news.

    (Y/N) glanced down at him.

    Although she had no intention of becoming involved with Stolas, having wanted to spend her vacation peacefully in hopes of helping Lucifer detach himself from her, she now could no longer deny her attachment to the little Prince. Then again, she had always been fond of him.

    "Don't fret, Your Highness," (Y/N) removed her hand from his grip to crouch down at his level, her obsidian armor clacking with the action. "Tomorrow will come sooner than you think. How about you show me around to pass the time?"

    Stolas blinked up at her with those large red eyes of his before a smile split his face.

    With a childlike innocence to his gaze, his grabbed her hand once more and began to lead her down the hallway in the opposite direction, this time entering a room with pale pink linoleum floors and expansive, floor to ceiling bookcases crammed with novels, encyclopedias, and journals. Stolas eagerly and quite quickly began to show off his favorite books to her, including one on botany, a topic of interest of his that she knew he would hold onto into adulthood.