━ 𝟎𝟏𝟔

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    "So you are the one who's been spying on myself and the Princess of Hell, hm?" (Y/N) hummed as she lifted her chin whilst staring at Vox, the man giving her an enigmatic smile that seemed to hide many tightly guarded secrets—some secrets she theorized she knew, and others that hadn't yet been revealed. "I assume you and your associates are Overlords? From how at ease you are, it seems to me that you are quite confident in your power."

    "Why wouldn't we be?" Vox chuckled with a light shrug of his shoulders, his red eyes scouring her expression for any sign of weakness.

    (Y/N) displayed nothing.

    Her face was a stoic mask, her (E/C) eyes a dead slate that he couldn't even hope to read.

    It was thrilling, to say the least.

    "Naturally, I assume you lead me here for a reason, so do tell what it is," (Y/N) then continued as she placed her hand on the hilt of her sword, a threat that wasn't subtle, her body however almost relaxed in a way that made it seem she wasn't at all wary of them—an insult, to say the least. "As I am a very busy woman, your time is short. I suggest you speak quickly and hope that whatever you're implying is worth my time lest you wish to face the consequences."

    She was curious.

    Though she didn't show it, it wasn't often she was able to be face to face with main characters besides the Morningstar family.

    It was almost refreshing.

    Almost.

    No matter if she remembered Vox as a character from a screen, he was now in front of her, and though she was powerful, she didn't want to let that go to her head. After all, overconfidence in her own abilities could very well get her killed, and she wished to avoid her death for a second time.

    "Isn't she precious?" Valentino purred as he inhaled from his cigarette before blowing out a puff of almost sinful red smoke, his lips parting into a rather eerie grin that showcased his teeth, highlighting the one golden tooth that winked in the lighting of the room. "To think that we would be able to meet one who can kill an Angel as easily as if she were breathing... how truly delightful. Might we know your name?"