━ 𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    "Hello again, (Y/N) dear!" A cheery voice called out to (Y/N) who was currently walking down the street to return back to the almost-Hotel, the woman turning at the radio-filtered sound to spot Alastor behind her with that ever wide smile of his, his eyes flickering with amusement whilst his hands settled on the top of his microphonic cane. "What a coincidence running in to you here, haha!"

She raised a brow.

Coincidence, my ass.

"A pleasure to be meeting you again, Alastor," (Y/N) gave him a curt nod as she placed her hand to her chest, ignoring the way his smile widened in a semblance of surprise. "Though we did not get a chance to properly introduce ourselves, I already know you quite well—your radio broadcast certainly isn't something one would forget."

Her lips curved into a low smile.

(Y/N) already knew what kind of a man Alastor was—a narcissist whose love for himself outshone everything else save for his ever craven desire to seek entertainment.

She had to play in to that.

"Oh, how delightful!" Alastor mused with a twirl of his cane. "So, you've already heard of me?"

"Correct."

    "Hm... I wouldn't think you a listener due to your wild proclamations about the Princess' recent frivolities," Alastor fell into comfortable step beside her, something she raised a brow at yet didn't question. "To think you or the Princess would care for such wayward sinners is beyond me, but it is certainly interesting..." His smile broadened in an eerie manner, his eyes curving in delight of the situation as he uttered, "I believe it's a rather entertaining notion if anything."

    "I wouldn't say I care, but I do hope Her Highness' wishes are fulfilled," (Y/N) enunciated. "If I can help, I'll do whatever I can for her."

    "Seems to me you're quite attached to the little Princess, aren't you?" He mused, finding the idea of affection for another like how (Y/N) displayed for Charlie almost comical—while it was true he could become fond of people, it was by his own twisted, particular ways that most of the others could not live up to; then again, (Y/N) was proving herself to be quite the beguiling specimen. "Almost makes me think you've completely submitted yourself to Lucifer's power... have you not?"