━ 𝟎𝟏𝟕

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/N) sat within the rather gaudy blue limo trimmed with silver lining of the Vees, the seats a shiny black leather cooled by the air conditioning blasting from the vents, a wine and snack bar stocked full of alcoholic beverages and illicit goods for whatever purposes required them. She sat stiffly in between Vox and Valentino—much to her chagrin considering both seemed far too interested in her—with Velvette adjacent to them, swiping away on her phone without a care in the word.

"Though I am unwilling to ask since you very well might change your mind, but why did you agree to attend with us?" Vox mused as he tapped a thin finger against his whiskey glass, his head propped up by his fist. "I'm sure there's a reason, yes?"

(Y/N) slid her gaze to the side of her eyes, staring at Vox with that unchanging expression of hers.

His smile broadened.

"Why not?" She shrugged.

    Besides, it's not as if I care anymore if I somehow screw up the canon.

    What happens, happens.

    And... it wouldn't be too bad meeting other characters—I remember Rosie, Alastor, Carmella, Zestial, and some others there that I definitely wouldn't mind meeting.

    I'm just curious.

    She hummed at the thought.

"You certainly are a mysterious one," Valentino crooned as he crossed one leg over the other and slid an arm around her shoulders, bringing her closer to him so he could blow a cloud of that sinful red smoke into her face with a sinister grin and eerie chuckle, his red eyes curving in delight from the way her expression contorted in displeasure ever so slightly. "Everything you're trying to hide only makes it that much more tempting to try and reveal, didn't you know?"

"While I see that, I also don't care," she stated stoically as she gripped Valentino's hand and threw it off her body, ignoring how he seemed to be turned on by the act more so than anything.

"Keep it in your pants, Val," Vox groaned as he pinched over his screen where his nose once was.

"Ew," Velvette rolled her eyes.