━ 𝟎𝟎𝟕

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So... who are you exactly?" Blitzø questioned (Y/N) in suspicion with narrowed red eyes, his face supposed to be intimidating yet she instead finding it adorable considering he was still a child. "Are you like, a general or something? I mean, you're wearing super cool armor and stuff, and you also have a sword, so like, you've probably seen lots of bloodshed right!?"

    "To answer your first question, I am Lucifer's personal guard, not a general," (Y/N) summed up as she pressed her hand to her chest. "As for whether I've seen bloodshed, you're correct—I have."

"That is so awesome," he grinned wickedly as he clenched his fists.

    (Y/N) chuckled at that.

    Currently, she, Blitzø, and Stolas were within the latter's personal library that he had originally taken (Y/N) before to show off his book collection, several of the bound volumes scattered on the floor beside them that hadn't been touched yet. This was mainly in part due to the fact that Blitzø didn't stop firing question after question at (Y/N), obviously curious about the powerful woman.

    Stolas, although glad Blitzø and (Y/N) were getting along, didn't really like how his first friend was now getting taken away by his supposedly new friend whom his father had found for him.

    Glancing between the two, he then sighed.

    He had never had friends before.

    If he really thought about he, perhaps the reason for that was because he wasn't interesting—not like Blitzø, at least, who was in the circus.

    (Y/N), noticing how crestfallen Stolas seemed all of a sudden, gave him a small pat on the head and a reassuring smile as if she knew exactly what he was thinking, and that he didn't have to think about that anymore. After all, she was with him now, and had given her word that she would continue to be by his side no matter what. Invigorated at the thought, Stolas quickly regained his excitement.

    "(Y/N) certainly is awesome—you don't even know the half of it!" He started with exuberant flair, Blitzø staring wide-eyed at him in wonder. "Only two days ago, she saved me from a dangerous situation!"

    "She did?" Blitzø was immediately enraptured by Stolas' story.

    (Y/N) smiled at their antics.