Anton and Adrian's Ama

Ps: Republished because forgot to add a section 

Caspian looked at his children and Elia. All three were excited for the road trip and he closed the door. They just touched down at the island. It was a five-hour ride to Leslie's place. Leslie is the one who gave birth to Anton. The children had an idea about where they were going. Both were anxious but with Elia near them, both spent the time playing with their Ama.

Enroute, they stopped for a rest.

"Will get some food?" asked Caspian.

"No, I packed from home. I am worried they will get food poison," said Elia.

"Oh?" asked Caspian, as Elia served food onto all of their plates.

In a low voice, Elia said," They were malnourished. The doctor said better to help them get used to vegetables and light foods at first," said Elia. Caspian nodded, worried. He watched his children eat. He had his staff try and feed his children properly but seems even that wasn't very useful.

They reached the cottage at the far end of a hamlet where Leslie lived. She was informed that they will be visiting. Her husband, a small business owner in the place was also beside her. Leslie has a small child as far as he heard and he spotted the kid too in her father's arms.

Both of them bowed to Elia.

"Your highness the fourth prince," they greeted.

"Please don't," said Elia and stopped them.

"Lord Lyr," they then greeted him. He gave a small nod. Then Leslie looked on as Elia took Anton from the car. Somehow, his child refused to walk, regressing a bit at this moment. Elia held him and soothed him as Caspian took charge and took Adrian who was looking worriedly at his brother.

Anton tucked his head on Elia's shoulder and refused to stay up.

"Hello, baby," Leslie, gently took his hand. Anton looked at her.

"Hi"

"Please come in, all of you," she told them and then

They stepped in.

"This is Steven, my husband and my daughter Lina," she said and then looked at Elia.

"Your highness, I will be happy to sign it. Is it okay to talk to you separately?" she asked.

Elia nodded. He looked at Caspian who looked at Anton who latched onto him, hiding his face on his Baba's shoulder, for the first time.

"It's okay. Baba is here," said Caspian, softly.

"Promise?" asked Anton.