Building their own homes

Arik was handling some documents as Andreas got ready for work.

"Go on, go get ready. I will leave in 15 minutes," said Andreas.

"I can manage- started Arik. The alpha just looked at him. Arik huffed internally.

"I will get ready now," he said and went off to change.

Andreas stepped out.

He saw Zimon watching as Alden ate. They were late today.

"We watched a movie last night, so slept quite late," said Zimon, when he saw him.

Alden went to get up.

"Sit and eat. We will leave in 15 minutes," said Andreas and moved over to fix Zimon's shirt collar which was twisted. Zimon let him, a small smile on his face. Alden also watched quietly. Arik joined them soon. He looked at Andreas to see if the man is still angry. He walked over after giving a small wave to the other two. Andreas was quickly going through the schedule that the staff had ready. After they dispersed, the alpha looked at him.

"It's not safe here all alone for now. This is not the Lyr or Azor household," he said.

"It is still the home I married into, your home and now mine. Its not like we can follow this routine all our life," said Arik.

Andreas was quiet for a while as they got into the car.

"I will be at ease if you are at palace," said Andreas, and looked away. Arik tentatively touched his arm. The alpha didn't shrug him off.

"I understand," said Arik.

Andreas gave a small squeeze to his hand before letting go.

They watched as Alden and Zimon walked over. Both got in and the omega fell asleep on Zimon as soon as they covered some distance. Zimon placed his arm around the omega and let him sleep comfortably for the 25-minute ride. Andreas looked at his omega who was quietly looking outside.

Once they reached palace, the Ansgar brothers left as they were already running late. In the evening, they returned early. Not only the emperor and the crown prince, the Azor alpha was also present. They have never seen any of the three so relaxed in a home-setting. The crown prince consort was scolding the crown prince over something and the former was not even batting an eyelash, looking truly repentant.

Alden looked at Zimon pointedly.

"I understand your teachings, your highness," quipped Zimon. Alden punched him gently before going back to surround the emperor consort like Arik.

"Is it possible to have their matrons transferred to Ansgar household?" asked Andreas.