01; Creatures of the Night

"Why did they tie us to different trees?" Liam huffed from opposite me.

"It's Scott and Stiles, are you really asking that question?" I blew a piece of hair from my face, trying to move in the uncomfortable chains.

I still haven't got this whole werewolf thing completely under control and neither has Liam.

None of us have figured out what I am yet. I've had no other abilities or differences aside from my green eyes.

I'm just a werewolf.

With green eyes.

"Think it's been long enough?" Stiles asked my brother.

"Yes!" Liam and I yelled.

The boys sighed and turned around to face us.

"Hey! Trying to have an adult conversation here!" Stiles shouted over.

"Alright you're two years older than us. And we're fine. Let us go" Liam said.

My brother came over, holding the keys out in his hand.

"It's not that we don't trust you" he said, starting to unlock Liam's chains.

"I don't trust you" Stiles cut in.

"But that last full moon" Scott shook his head.

"It was one slip up" Liam defended.

"Slip up? A dozen calls to the sheriff's department about a monstrous dog boy running around in the streets of beacon hills naked, that's a slip up?" Stiles raised his eyebrows.

"Why were you naked?" Scott frowned.

Liam shrugged. "It was really hot outside, okay. Let me go"

"You sure you're okay?" My brother asked him.

"It won't happen again"

"You're in complete and total control?"

Liam nodded. "Yeah complete and total"

My brother dropped the chains in the bag and then turned to me.

"Hey big bro" I smiled innocently.

"Becca-"

"Are you seriously gonna leave me tied up to the tree? Your own sister"

Scott and Stiles shared a look.

"So you'll let the boy who ran around naked last full moon free but not me?" I questioned.

Scott looked at Stiles again. "She has a point"

Stiles stared at my brother with a baffled look on his face. "We still don't know what she is. And like every single full moon since she turned, she's tried to kill me"

I rolled my eyes. "Guys we've been through this. I'm not a werejaguar, I'm not a werecat I'm not anything but a werewolf"

"With green eyes" Liam added.

"Who's side are you on?" I hissed. Then I turned to Stiles. "And anyway, I never actually ended up killing you. But I can guarantee you that if you don't let me go, this time I will"

Stiles glanced at me and then back at Scott. "Okay give me the keys"

I smiled in satisfaction as the chains were released and put in the bag.

The boys took it back to the jeep and I went to follow but saw that Liam had stopped and was staring at his hands.

"Hey, let's-" I paused at the sight of the blood that was coating his hands. "Liam-"