03; Dreamcatchers

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder. It was night terrors" Lydia explained.

"Well now she's the night terror, especially since no one can find her" Stiles reminded.

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable-" My brother started.

I nodded over at Mason, who had a cheesy grin on his face. "Except for him"

"Oh, I'm sorry" he said quickly. "This is all just mind blowing"

Liam and I exchanged a look.

"You're a kitsune" Mason pointed at Kira. "I don't even know what that is!"

"I'm still learning" Kira said.

"Liam we said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle" Stiles sighed.

Mason's eyes widened. "I'm in the inner circle?"

"No!" Liam, Stiles and I said in unison.

"Guys look, back to Tracy" My brother cut in. "She's one lone wolf. We can find her"

"One lone serial killing wolf" Malia pointed out.

"She only killed one person" Stiles defended. "You know, the other two were mauled"

"And that makes it okay?" I challenged.

"Look, what do we do when we catch her?"

"I say we put her down" Malia suggested.

We all glanced between each other before Mason spoke up.

"Intense"

I sighed.

"Guys let's concentrate on catching her first" Scott said. "We'll figure out the rest later"

~

As I opened the door to go into History class, Liam stepped out.

When he noticed me, he placed his hands on my shoulders and quickly steered me out of the way.

"What are you doing?"

"She's here"

"Who?"

"Tracy"

"Tracy's here!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yes. Come on we need to find Scott"

The two of us headed down the corridor until we reached Scott's biology lesson.

Liam and I had been stood there like idiots for a moment or two before my brother actually noticed us.

"Scott?" The teacher asked.

"Sorry I just-" he started flipping the pages in his textbook. "Looking for the page"

Liam and I sighed, motioning for him to come outside.

"Scott!" The teacher snapped.

"Yeah one sec sorry"

"Scott"

I groaned. "Jesus Christ" I stepped back and out of the view of the class. "She's here" I whispered, knowing my brother would be able to hear me.

"She's in history class right now" Liam added, catching on to what I was doing.

"Tracy" I confirmed. "She's here"

~

I quickly flicked the switch for the fire alarm and we waited until everyone left the classroom.