such self promo, much rants

Okay so I know I'm the most annoying person ever when it comes to self promo.

I also know that Theo Raeken is hella shady and a lot of people have mixed feelings about him, including me.

The final thing I know for sure is that Cody Christian is hella fine.

Which leads me on to my point...

I've started a Theo Raeken fan fiction.

I know, I know. I'm fully aware Theo is a dick. I don't actually like him that much which confuses the hell out of me because I'm so enthusiastic about writing this story.

I've written and posted an extended summary for the book - which is called 'Nefarious'

I hope you would all check it out as I'm incredibly excited to write it :)

Okay, on a completely different subject I'm going to use this moment to rant about Liam and Hayden.

Now we all know Jeff is satan and likes to make things incredibly difficult for us writers.

So I had Liam and Bex's love story all planned out for this book.

Then I found out he was getting a love interest.

Honestly, I have no clue what to do. I could approach this in so many different ways and I think I do have a sort of indication of what I want to do but I'm so stuck.

What makes it worse is that I'm so fricking pissed off at that Hayden girl and her damn bubblegum I kinda want to stab her in the throat.

Liam doesn't even need a damn love interest he already has Mason.

Seriously though, why can't Mason and Liam get together - even if you don't ship it, you ship it.

EVERYBODY LOVES MASON

I know a couple of chapters back that a few of you commented asking me what I would do to tackle the love interest. And some of you also commented some ideas.

Yeah, well those ideas really helped.

So for the love of god, if you do have any awesome ideas about how I could work out this love interest thing, please comment them or personal message me, pretty please.

Of course, I do have some ideas about I what I want to but I'm so stuck on choosing.

But guys did you see the supertease and the way Liam and Hayden were looking at each other and that damn kiss (I'm pretty sure it was them) god I want her killed.

ANYWAY, HAPPY MOONDAY 😂

But yeah, check out my new book, comment some ideas and help a girl out - I'll love you forever.

Jk I love you guys anyway.

And thanks so much for 200k reads on Fearless I actually screamed I was so happy. Battle Scars has almost hit 5k too which is mind blowing. I can't believe so many of you like my writing, it makes me incredibly happy.

Stay tuned for the next chapter my lovelies! 💋