Important Message

Hello, it's me.

As you are aware, Teen Wolf 5B has started - which means that I should be continuing to write this story.

However, I'm unfortunately going to have to keep it on hold for a little longer.

My first reason being that teen wolf has come back at a really awful time. As of only three days ago, I started back at school. The pressure is already back on and I already have a lot of revision/homework that I'm spending my free time on.

My second reason is that I want to take a step back and actually plan out Rebecca's storyline thoroughly, instead of diving in and not knowing what's going to happen in the rest of the season.

My third reason is that I am already spending a lot of the time I do have writing my Bellamy Blake fanfiction 'Gravity' and my Isaac Lahey fanfic 'Flares'.  I also have my Glenn Rhee fanfic 'Abnormality' on my second account infinite_rhee as well as my original story 'Vacancy'. Obviously, writing four stories at once is a lot of pressure if I want to update regularly. And it is insanely difficult to balance writing with school, no matter how many books I'm writing at one time.

At the moment, I have no time at all to write anymore books. So for the time being, there will be no updates on Battle Scars or on my Theo Raeken fanfic 'Nefarious'. Either towards the end of 5B or after the season finishes, I will resume writing this story.

I will really not appreciate any hassling for me to update as I already get that enough. I'm going to continue writing this in my own time.

I hope you can all understand where I'm coming from. And if you have any ideas you want to suggest then let me know as I love hearing what you guys come up with. Or even if you just want to discuss the latest episode of teen wolf with me, then just send me a message - I want to interact with as many of you as I can.

Or you can follow my wattpad Twitter @/_toxiciity

Or my main Twitter
@/newtsmccall

As of right now, Fearless has hit 350k reads and this book has hit 80k.

That. Is. Insane.

I do truly appreciate all of your kind words. Although I look back on Fearless and cringe, I absolutely love reading your comments. I'm so grateful to have such wonderful people to share my writing experience with.

I hope you can respect my decision and I will get back to this story as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you for the support.

I love you all. ❤️