Q&A Answers

If you could combine one land animal and one ocean animal what would they be, what would they look like and what would it's name be?

I would combine a panda and an octopus. I have no legitimate reason for doing so it's just I think it would be super cool. It would look like the adorable picture I attached above (I really hope it attached) and I'd call it a 'Pandapus'

What are your favourite TV shows/movies?

Oh god are you ready for this

TV shows:

Teen Wolf (of course), The 100, TWD, TVD, The Originals, Scream, PLL, OUAT, Grimm, Lost, Heroes, TSC

Movies:

•All of the twilight movies (I binge watched all 5 the other day and I'm twilight af right now)
•The Harry Potter movies
•The Hunger Games movies
•The Maze Runner
•Nemo
•The shining
•The conjuring
•21 & 22 jump street
•Paul
•The 5th wave (I know it's not been released yet but just in advance because I know I'll love it anyway)

If there was a soundtrack made for your life what kind of music would you want to be on it?

FOB, ATL, TØP, P!ATD, BVB, linkin park, muse, slipknot, the neighbourhood, sleepwave, issues, tonight alive, starset, ed sheeran, taylor swift, Coldplay, onerepublic etc

I love way too many bands 

Your top five characters of all time on any TV show/film in order?

Do you even know how difficult this was to choose omfg okay I had so many but

1. Bellamy Blake
2. Newt
3. Klaus Mikaelson
4. Isaac Lahey
5. Glenn Rhee

If you had to marry one celebrity who would it be and what would your ship name be?

I'd marry Dylan Sprayberry because he's adorable af and just such a sweet and decent guy. Our ship name would be mylan 😂🐍

Do you ship Liam and Hayden on the show?

Here's the thing.

I hate how Hayden was introduced. I didn't like her at all at first and the fact that she might become Liam's love interest made me want to jump out of a window. But as of last episode, she is starting to grow on me a little bit now.

However, I'm still undecided on whether or not I ship them. I feel like every single character on the show has a love interest and I'd much rather see Liam develop on his own first instead of being rushed into a relationship. That being said, they were kinda cute last episode. But I'm not sure whether I ship it quite yet.

Favourite season of teen wolf and least favourite season of teen wolf and why

My favourite season of teen wolf is 3B. I love it because it's super dark and I think everyone really stepped up on their acting.

I'm always a slut for season one and two though. I like the fact that they are a lot more lighter and comical than the later seasons. That being said, I do like season 5. Some episodes have been a bit hit and miss but overall I've really enjoyed it so far.

The only season I don't like is season 4. I think it was really messy, there were so many plot holes and the characters were not as likeable. And there was hardly any Lydia screen time!