02; Parasomnia

"Inconsiderate, stupid asshole" I cursed, trying to pull from my chains. "You couldn't just let me die could you!"

"You know your attitude is really starting to get on my nerves" Stiles crossed his arms over his chest.

"And you're getting on my nerves. Now get out before I slit your throat with my claws!" I yelled.

Stiles glanced at Scott who gave him a small nod.

"I swear to god if I get out of these god damn chains" I warned.

"Bex I already feel bad enough about doing this" Scott said.

"Good! I'm glad. Maybe next time you'll take into consideration the other person's wishes before you fucking bite them you jackass!"

"I was never this bad on my first full moon was I?" Liam questioned from the other side of the room.

"Nope. Nowhere near" My brother answered.

I growled and pulled forwards, yanking at the chains.

"Rebecca-" Scott started.

"Go! Get out"

"Becca-"

"Scott I swear to god if you don't get out of here right now I'm going to-"

"Okay, okay" he started walking backwards to the door. "I'll be back in a minute"

I heard the door close shut and I groaned in frustration.

"You know aside from the consistent cursing and threats, you're doing pretty well" Liam commented.

I was too busy focusing on trying not to break out of the chains and start a massacre to reply.

Moonlight shone through the window and I felt the urge to kill become even stronger.

I dug my claws into my hands, remembering something Scott always told me.

Pain makes you human.

"Bex-" Liam started, obviously noticing the blood dripping from my hands.

"How are you doing this?" I panted.

"You need to focus on something, okay. Focus all of this energy you have onto that"

"I can't! I can't do it"

I could feel the chains loosening.

"Rebecca-"

I dug my claws deeper into my skin and cried out in pain, sinking to the floor.

"Scott! Scott I'm gonna need a bit of help in here!" I heard Liam shout out.

I growled again and used all my strength to pull my body forwards.

I heard the chains snap before I actually felt them become looser.

Scott burst through the door and then paused.

"Rebecca-"

"I tried to calm her down but I can feel the full moon starting to get to me now too" Liam said. I noticed beads of sweat on his forehead as he desperately tried to control the shift.

"Stay focused" Scott told him before turning to me. "Bex remember anchors? Yeah, you need to find one right now"

Stiles came through the door and I instantly felt myself become angrier upon seeing his irritating face.