Preface

Some people are designed to follow the rules

Thomas is one of them. Raised in the shadowy corridors of a Catholic Church, ideas like order, routine, and discipline are the binds that keep his life together. As the head boy and leader of the next generation of orphans, he has never questioned the rules he never dared to break.

That is, until a certain sharp tongued American decides to test that faith.

Because, yes, some people are designed to follow the rules.

And some people are designed to break them.

After being slung across the Atlantic into a church stuck centuries in the past, Damien sees his last minute adoption as the final nail in the coffin of his freedom. Bedtimes, chores, rules, punishments, it's a joke he didn't find funny.

But there is one interesting thing here. A dark secret held by the biggest rule follower of them all, a secret Damien can't help intensifying.

Because some rules were meant to be broken.

Dear Reader,

Please note the following regarding this story:

- Sexually Explicit Content (chapters marked with ~ have sex scenes)
-Religious References, particularly Catholicism
- References to BDSM

This novel was written for mature audiences.

References to religious iconography, beliefs, and spirituality are not intended to be disrespectful to those who practice Catholicism. This novel does not intend to suade or dissuade any beliefs in readers. Please read at your own discretion.

This novel includes scenes where characters explore sadism and masochism. All scenes are consensual, though the characters mostly inexperienced with S&M and lines are very slightly blurred.

Other warnings include small mentions of self harm, mental health, and other mature topics. However, there are no graphic depictions of violence, gore, or abuse in this novel.

Votes, comments, and shares are greatly appreciated. Authors on wattpad do not profit off of their novels and often rely on their audience to provide the motivation to continue their stories.

This novel is an act of fiction made with love and a dash of debauchery. I'm no Shakespeare.