Effect***

Damian

It felt strange, being in a position of power above him. Seeing his body splayed out in front of me like something out of a porn magazine. The red mark that I caused. That brought a sickening pride to me.

He may not have known, but I understood the feeling he was having. I had the same one when he slapped me. The same visceral reaction of 'fuck that hurt, do it again.'

I looked at the belt in my hand, smirking.

"I'll give you 15, if you can stand it." I told him. I doubted he would make it past 5, but who am I but someone who teeters on the edge of boundaries, threatening to break them.

He may not accept it, but his body couldn't hide it, he wanted me. Everything from how he kept reaching out for me, to the way his, ahem, stood at full attention, begging for a touch. One only I would give. But that was for later.

I was scared though. What if this makes him go back to being against me, to wanting me gone? But I couldn't think of that. All I could do now is fill his request.

I cracked the belt like a whip against his skin, hitting his upper thigh. He let out another whimper, which just encouraged me farther. I realized how much I wanted this too. How badly I wanted to see him beg.

Who knew boy perfect was a sadomasochistic, gay, nympho in hiding. I slid my finger across the mark I left. I wouldn't leave marks every time, but the first two made a provocative x upon his skin, which could have made me drool if I looked long enough. How the curve was interrupted by a red and angry mark that I left. It was like artwork.

I struck again, and again, each time he let out soft pleas. Tears fell down his cheeks but he didn't seem to want to submit to telling me to stop. This was like a living fantasy, seeing him submit, even with the pain, knowing I wouldn't go to far. Who knew trust and consent could be so sexy.

By ten his ass was thoroughly red, and he was letting out pants after moaning and groaning for so long. His face and neck were blushed, making me want to skim my lips across the reddened skin. Not yet though. He still had 5 more lashes before I would show him any sort of mercy or kindness. I palmed his ass, making him whimper as I touched the abused skin. I was giving it a moment to breathe, to cool down before I brought back the waves of pain. He didn't seem thankful though as I massaged the skin, seeming like the waiting was worse then the pain itself. He could wait though.

"Please, Damian..." he groaned out, knees knocking together as he tried to stay standing.

I hummed as I continued feeling him, his perfect and smooth skin that smelled like cheap soap, and soil. Always flowery scents with Thomas.

I stepped back and laid down 3 more hits in succession, which made him finally slip down to his knees.

"What's that, giving up? And you only had two more... such a shame. I guess I can't reward you."

His lips we bit between his teeth as he tried to not cry harder from the belting. I smirked and brought my lips to his, kissing them even as they pouted. I ran my hands through his hair and down his back. I felt his chest and collarbones, delicately rubbing to ease him. I was scared I pushed him too far.

"Don't stop," He said as our lips broke, "I can do it." He promised. His eyes still covered with the makeshift blindfold, yet I could see his eyebrows tilted up.

I beamed down at him, eyes that were puffy from crying, skin that gleamed with a sheen of nervous sweat. I nodded and lifted his hips back up. He submitted and resumed his position.

I landed one more strike, a softer one, one right before the hardest of the bunch that I was saving for last. He barely flinched.

He seemed to know this one would hurt the worst, and tensed up, "shh, relax or it'll bruise worse." I attempted as his muscles tightened.

He took a deep breath and relaxed, his shoulders leaning downwards. I took advantage of the moment and brought back the belt, bringing it down against his perfect skin.

It seemed to happen in slow motion, the way the leather slapped down right at the curve of his hips, the way the tears fell down his cheeks, and the way he dropped down. I dropped the belt and came to his side, capturing his lips as he cried out in pain. I grasped his cock and began to bring him the pleasure he deserved. His weeping turned into moans as I ran my thumb across the head, making his body just fall further into mine. I kept going until his climax came and dripped down his chest.

I kept kissing him, biting his lip and pulling him closer. He winced as my hands palmed his ass but I didn't stop, massaging the skin. I didn't want the bruising to be too bad, but I did want some. I wanted to see the marks I left on him. I wanted to leave more.

I kissed his neck, listening to his moans only egged me on. God if only he knew how fucking arousing he was. No one could make me feel like this. Choir boys were apparently my type.

I left hickey after hickey. I wanted everyone too see, including him, how much I wanted him. He grasped my hair and leaned into me, quiet begs coming from his lips.

I pulled back, looking at him. Lips swollen, neck and chest littered with hickeys. I beamed, looking him in the eye.

"Im sorry," he whispered, "I realize now how much I need you." He admitted, mouthing the words against my lips. He kissed my neck back, leaving his own marks on my skin, making me grip his sides.

"I'm sorry too... I shouldnt have left you alone."

"I pushed you away..." he said softly, laying his head on my shoulder, suddenly exhausted.

"Let's just be ok with this, lets stop trying to make it mean something. Lets just be us, ok?"

"Ok." He told me, falling asleep on my chest. I lifted him up, laying him down on the bed. I wiped him down and pulled some sweats and a shirt onto his body. I smiled at all the marks as he lied back, his neck on display.

I curled next to him and napped along his side, waiting for someone to tell us the real world was still happening.