Sex*~

Damian

I was underneath him, barely able to keep from pulling him down and making him fuck me my self. He dragged it on, slamming my arms down every time I tried to touch myself, or choking me if I begged.

He was sadistic, down to his core. Raking his nails across my skin just to see me squirm or kissing the red marks he made from slapping me, all to see that same pained moan that escaped my lips each time. I wanted it more than he knew, because I was a masochist down to my own core.

"Say one more word, I dare you," he threatened after I had begged him for the 10th time.

His voice was raspy, his eyes were dark. It was like he was a different person, possessed by the same lust that haunted me.

I stayed quiet, finally conceding after the 4th belt lashing. He smiled, pleased that I was finally quiet, and kept on with his torture.

It felt good, making every nerve in my body spark, but it wasn't enough. I needed him or I needed my damn hand to get this job done. Every time I'd get close to the edge he'd pull away completely and just thoughtlessly kiss my skin.

That's what he was doing now, rubbing every where but where I needed his hands. Orgasm felt like it was 10000 light years away.

"Hurts doesn't it," he whispered, air hitting the soft skin, "You look like you'll cry."

He kept on, "Even when I'm not touching you, you moan. You sound like a dime store whore. You're lucky if I don't just leave you like this."

No.. no... he wouldn't. I needed him. "Thomas either fuck me now, or I'll go find someone else to do it for me."

His eyes went so dark I couldn't see his expression. Fuck. Maybe shouldn't have said that.

His hands came around my waist, flipping me over. He pushed my face down into the sheets as he ran it against me. I forgot how well endowed the fucker was. Maybe I should tap out.

He gripped my waist and pulled it up, making my back arch harshly. Then with zero warning he pushed into me, making me whimper into the sheets.

"Fuck, warn me at least,"

"This isn't for you." He quipped, gripping my hips and thrusting, My hands gripped the pillow as the pain subsided into pleasure.

He kissed down my spine, his breath hitching with each swish of his hips. Soft moans fell from his lips like music. I couldn't breathe, couldn't think. All of me was enwrapped with him, his hands controlling me, his hips guiding my body. Inside, outside, physically, mentally, Thomas, every time.

His thrusts were uneven and rough, but yet he still made me rapidly climb into dangerously close to climax territory.

"Hn- nu- sl- slow down..." I barely got out, "I'll come early."

He pulled my hair back, "Don't you dare," he spat, slamming into me again in the perfect spot that made it almost impossible to hold in.

"I c-cant- hold it..." I begged, reaching back so I could hold his hand. He gripped both of mine, holding them down and kissing my spine.

"Yes, you can baby," my thighs burned from him slapping against them, and my face was red and tired in a mood that conveyed pure ecstasy.

"N-no really I can- can't." I told him, holding my thighs together to try to hold it back.

He gripped around my aching member, squeezing tight enough to keep me from coming. Even if I tried. His hand still gave the pleasure that was making me dizzy. I could barely keep myself on my hands and knees, falling helplessly on the bed.

He pulled out, turning me over so that he was between my legs and me under him still. I could see him, his face flushed and sweating, his body tensed up with every muscle contracting. He dipped down and kissed me making everything feel perfect.

His tongue explored my mouth as he kept going, my mouth barely able to keep up and instead just moaning into his mouth.

His heavy breath made goosebumps rise on my skin. For his first time... damn. I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow that's for sure.

My eyes were rolling into the back of my head as he kept on, our bodies so entangled I wouldn't be able to find the beginning of him and the end of me. Every nerve, every cell in my body, excited and buzzing with electricity that coursed through me like waves of overwhelming, entirely satisfying pleasure.

"Don't stop... don't stop..." I begged, and he didn't, he poured everything he had into it. Like I was the only thing in the world that mattered. Like I was completely, and utterly, and irrevocably his.

"I love you... I love you... I love you."

I didn't know who said it. Whose lips gave up those words. Whose voice allowed the soft admission of faith to each other. Did it matter? Did anything but Thomas matter? When the water crashes against the beach does it care about the buildings it destroyed, or does it simply embrace the land no matter the casualties.

And like a crescendo, he gripped my shoulders and I gripped his waist as we came together. It was so good it pained my chest, my throat, my head. A sweet shock that poured over me like a bucket of boiling cold water, if such a feeling could be explained.

He collapsed, a bead of sweat formed at his brow. I kissed it, the salty taste on my tongue. A sob caught in my throat.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked as tears filled my eyes and poured down my cheeks.

I shook my head, wrapping my limbs around him and holding him close as I could. "Promise, promise I'll always be this happy, promise,"

He pushed my hair back and wiped away the tears on my face, "Shh, go to sleep."

I shook my head, barely able to hang onto my awakened state, "Promise."

He kissed my neck, "Do you know why it was Eve who committed the first sin, but Adam who committed the worst?"

I shook my head, blinking my eyes to stay awake.

"Eve ate the apple because she was deceived, because the curiosity of the unknown tempted her, but Adam? Adam wasn't prompted. Adam chose Eve, because what is heaven when his lover was there. What is God but the love between them. What is hell besides the pain of possibly losing her. He ate the apple because he worshipped Eve, more than any God, more than anything. He chose her."

"I worship you, Damian." Was his final statement before I fell asleep in his arms, satiated by his words.