Downtown Pt.2

Damian

Blue parked the car, "Ok bastards, we are here. Damian this is the destination, and its a fun one."

I looked around, it seemed like an abandoned building.

We crossed the lot and came up to the door, and almost like a movie a slot in the door opened with a voice following with an ominous "Password?"

She smiled and knocked on the door and said "Pink is my favorite color". The door swung open and a woman stood behind it.

"Blue! Haven't seen you in forever!" The two hugged and she grabbed our coats. I kept mine on since I literally would be shirtless.

"Ok jokes aside, you guys aren't actually gonna kill me right?" I asked with a slight tremor in my voice. We were being led down a flight of stairs with no lights, each step groaning and creaking.

"Oh Damian," Blue sighed, and the door opened up. Loud, bass boosted, music slammed into us as the door opened, and inside were hundreds of people dancing and drinking.

Fuck. Yeah.

I stood in awe for a couple moments, taking it all in. There were people who were completely naked, people grinding on eachother, alcohol being passed around like alcohol. All to the tune of the screaming speakers.

Some drunk woman knocked into me and stared up lustfully. She easily had a decade on me. I cringed and looked over at Art.

Arthur grabbed my hand and we ran into crowd. It wasn't long before I had a bottle of spirits in my hand, chugging some down. It all swirled together, bodies moving together in unison. I could scream out whatever I wanted and no one would even notice. There was fear in that, but also an addicting sense of exhilarating danger.

Thomas would have a heart attack.

No, no, no. Absolutely not. No more Thomas tonight. No thinking about him.

I danced and screamed and drank like nothing else mattered but me and the music. After long I was completely faded, nothing made sense and it was amazing. Nothing hurt anymore, nothing.

The music was so loud I couldn't hear anything but the melodies playing. Rock, pop, hip hop, it just had to be loud and they played it. I smiled and danced with Blue, swinging her around. Her hot pink hair melted in with the purple lights illuminating the club. Her eyes shined the same way.

"Here, drink this," she said, handing me a cider.

"What? This is not strong enough-"

"Trust me, drink it." She giggled. I shrugged and guzzled it down. Before long I was messed up. Like more than alcohol messed up.

I tried shaking it off, I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm just drunk.

Arthur somehow ended up grinding on me on the dance floor, and I was swaying with him. I didn't mind and ended up kissing him too. We found ourselves in the back along some wall. His hands traveled but I couldn't really feel them, it was like I knew they were there, but the sensation of touch hadnt hit me yet. The music started to have a smell? Like hickory wood and lemon. And the walls started breathing.

"Yo Blue... what the fuck did you give me!" I yelled over the music. She was clear across the room though.

She raised a brow and pointed at her ear, mouthing I can't hear you.

I shook my head, I'm probably just drunk. But I had been drunk before, this was different.

I pulled Arthur to the side, into the men's bathroom.