Worship~

Damian

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I fell out of the bed, slamming onto the ground with the covers barely covering the important bits. I look up to see Jack pointing at the ground screaming. Not loud enough to alert anyone, but loud enough to scare the shit out of me.

"WHAT THE FAWK IS THAT!" He yelled pointing at ... oh for fucks sake.

Littering the ground like a sad forgotten candy wrapper was the condom. I slapped my hand over my mouth as Jack looked like he was 5 seconds from passing out.

"Get out dick face!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at him as he gagged on the way out into the hall. I sighed and picked up the rubber and threw it out the window. Some poor passerby could deal with it.

Thomas was still sound asleep, somehow. Well I shouldn't say somehow. We did it 3 more times after the first. Eventually we stopped pretending like we were done and just fucked till we fell asleep. He won't be walking straight for a week. Slut.

I pulled back the covers to look at him, absolutely wrecked looking. Truly, he looked like he had been to hell and back with all of the scratches and love bites I left on him. I'm sure I looked just as wrecked.

His hair was a tangled mess, we both smelled like sex, and his lips were bruised and puffy. Damn, maybe I should have held back a little.

For his first time, he must have been blessed by a sex god. It wasn't even that the sex was amazing, but he was. Being in love made it the best sex of my life. But I was the top. Which is... different. Usually I play back and forth with people. Sure I usually use my dick, but the dominating comes from both sides.

With Thomas though, he was putty in my hands. Anything I did he received with no question. If I pushed, he yielded, if I pulled he came.

Fuck. I'm hard.

I kissed him awake, making his eyes flutter open. He blushed and opened his lips, wrapping his arms around me.

"Good morning beautiful," I whispered into his ear, making him smile.

"If I look or smell anything like you..."

"Oh fuck off." I jived, pulling hair and kissing his neck.

"Oh don't do that... do not.. hnng.." little gasps poured from his lips.

I smirked, "What's wrong? Would you rather I did this?" I said as my mouth wrapped around his nipple. He squealed and pushed me off.

"You brat, we need to get up, what time is it anyways?"

I looked out the window, "Looks like it's evening time."

He gasped, jumping up and checking his watch, "Its nearly 4 o'clock!"

I smirked, "Well darling I fucked you until the sun came up."

His face when red as he punched my arm, "have some modesty Damian,"

"You're the naked one," I purred, slapping his ass after pulling on my boxers.

I kept teasing, "What was it you said? 'No need to be modest around another boy?'"

He grasped his shoulders, "I almost feel the need to cover up around you now, my skin feels dirty."

I bit my lips, "Your skin is the second loveliest thing in the world."

He turned, "and the first?"

"Your eyes."

He closed them, touching lightly against his eyelids, eyelashes making a shadow across his face, "Do you find me pretty, or is it just because I'm your only option here."

I raised my brow, "Thomas, I've men a trillion different beautiful people. I've seen pretty girls with curls, and handsome boys with dazzling smiles. I've met models and my own reflection... and you stand among those people of course, you're absolutely beautiful, but I think I've never seen a person like you before."

He was now confused.

"You used to be beautiful, but now you're so much more. You glow. It's like if I close my eyes I still can see your outline, and I can feel your warmth, it's unexplainable."

And there he was, covers wrapped around him like a roman painting, laid daintily against a window sill, red shoulders. His hair in rustled curls. The light danced around him, alighting him like an angel being displayed just for me.

"I worship you, Thomas."

A small breath escaped his lips, and I drew myself towards him between his knees.

I kissed his thighs and stomach, teeth and lips dragging along. He stayed silent, hands gripping the sheets.

"I worship you."

"You shouldn't."

"And here I am, a sinner between your knees. God forgive me."