Chapter Ten

<You're my safe haven<3 >
-Chapter Ten: Well hey there Perseus

Beau woke up to someone knocking softly on his bedroom door, Mr.Quakers still fast asleep on his chest. "Come in." Beau's voice deepened in sleepiness. Making the boy on the other side of the door blush crimson. The boy walked into his room, the blush still evident as Beau's drowsy eyes stared up at him, "Belly and I uh..we were going to go for a muffin run, did you want to come with us? Or do you want me to get your favorites?" Beau closed his eyes in contemplation, Go with his boyfriend and sister to get muffins..or get his boyfriend to get him muffins.

Either way he gets muffins so it's a win win.he finally opened his eyes as Jeremaih looked at him from the hanging hammock chair. "Can you just get my favorites please? I'm too tired to deal with Bells." Jeremiah nodded with a smile, watching as Mr.Quakers sleepily cuddled more into Beau's chest. "Alright, we'll be back in like an hour." He kissed his boyfriend on the forehead as he left his room. Beau's face flushed as he closed his eyes and tried to fall back asleep.

30 minutes later Laurel knocks on the door to her middle child's door, getting no response she walks in quietly "Beau?-" She cut herself off when she noticed the sleeping teenager. She smiled while walking over too her son "Beau wake up" She shook him awake, when he didn't wake up Mr.Quakers went up to his face and nudged his nose multiple times evoking a groan from the boy.Laurel chuckled "Morning Beau, Susannah wanted to get started on your painting while the sunset is out there. Said she wanted you to give off the Greek guy 'Perseus' lover of Hermes vibes or whatever."

Beau chuckled sitting up, carrying Mr.Quakers in his hand. "Alright, I'll get dressed I guess." Laurel smiled at her son who got out of bed, she walked out the room, her happy smile replaced with more of a melancholy one, she took a deep breath and walked down to the house, grabbing her computer she went to her room, quietly closing the door. Beau, on the other hand, had finished getting changed. He fed Mr. Quakers and now he was heading down to where Susannah was sitting next to the pool. Hearing the boy's footsteps, she looked up with a soft look on her face. "Perfect! See I knew I could count on the art kid to understand me!"

She nodded in approval for his outfit. Beau chuckled as Susannah quickly moved him over to the pool and began to paint him. "Sooo, you and Jeremiah?" Beau blushed heavily before he stuttered out, "Um..w-what about us?" Susannah wiggled her eyes suggestively and her hand effortlessly painted a stroke of paint, "I've seen the way you look at him." Beau's face heated up farther than he thought was possible "N-no!....I mean like...I like him..like a lot. But we are just friends! He probably doesn't even like me that way!" Susannah raised an eyebrow as Beau lied through his teeth, he didn't know if Jeremiah wanted their mother's to know yet, so until they had that conversation he's going to play it safe.

"Sure sweetheart. I've seen the way he looks at you..all that love in his eyes can't possibly mean he doesn't love you." Susannah placed her paints and paint brush down sitting back and admiring her art, perfect, she smiled in content, that should be enough for right now, the suns fully up so I guess I'll pull him again at sunset, Susannah nodded to herself as Beau sat at the edge of the pool, the blush had crept up his face and has now reached the tips of his ears.

Susannah put her paints down and turned to Beau, resting her hands on her thighs. Beau watched her with a smile, "Oh Beau, You should have more confidence in yourself. You are wonderful and kind, smart, protective, oh and let's not forget brave." She grabbed his hands with a warm smile, booping his nose. "Jeremiah would be crazy to not love you." Beau's cheeks flared. Sure Jeremiah and him are in a relationship, but hearing it from Susannah made him feel ten times better about it, if he could trust anyone to be there for him in support, he knows he could trust Susannah.

"I...thank you Auntie Suzie." Beau moved closer to hug her, wrapping his arms around her waist and hiding his face in her shoulder. Susannah smiled softly, wrapping her arms around the boy's back, sighing in content. "Of course Beau...if Jeremiah ended up with anyone in the world. I hope it'll be you." She placed her head on his, giving the top of his head a kiss. "Hey Auntie?" He spoke up.

"Yes Beau?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." Susannah's smile got even softer as she heard Beau yawn into her shoulder. Soon enough he fell asleep on the woman, his arms now loosely wrapped around her waist, his breath even. Susannah awed at him, quietly calling Conrad and Steven over. "Boys! Boys! Hey can you guys carry Beau in and just lay him on the couch, he fell asleep." She asked with a giggle. Conrad and Steven both smiled as they watched the two. "Yeah..yeah here Susannah let me just.." Soon enough the boy had got the blond boy into the house and laid him on the couch, using a blanket to cover him.

After around 10 minutes, Jeremiah and Belly came back into the house with the muffins, waking Beau up with the delightful smell, "Is that heaven?" The boy asked dazed, his boyfriend chuckled at him placing the muffins on the table as Beau sat up and walked over to him. "Here you go, your highness" Jeremiah jokingly bowed down with a posh voice, handing out Beau's muffins.

Beau stifled a giggle, clearing his throat he reached over for the muffins while waving his other hand. "Why thank you, young peasant. You're dismissed." Jeremiah watched him with adoration, still bowing. Steven and Conrad rose an eyebrow at the two while Belly scowled with a scoff. Jeremiah stood up fully as Beau bit into his muffin. "Oh yeah..that's the stuff." He said, a content smile on his face.

--------------------------------
a/n: AHHHHHHH I'm so sorry guys *cry* I didn't have any motivation at all these past two weeks, hopefully these 4 chapters should satisfy you guys enough....*smirk*