Chapter Twelve

<You're my safe haven<3 >
-Chapter Twelve: Now we are alone.

TW:Adult/Mature Content (I will put a beginning marker and ending marker if you do NOT want to read IT IS THE ENTIRE CHAPTER.)(may be bad)

Jeremiah threw his head back as Beau went in between his legs. "That was so much easier than I thought." He chuckled, Beau chuckled with him as he rubbed the younger's thighs. "It was so much easier." Jeremiah looked down as Beau was looking at him, his eyes filled with adoration "So, your royal highness, what are we doing first?" Beau hummed as he looked at Jeremiah, carefully studying him, his oh so kissable lips, and his mesmerizing ice blue eyes. "Hmm well are you hungry right now?" Jeremiah shook his head. Beau asked questions getting the same response of no until they decided to go up to Beau's room to watch a show or movie.

Steven found a new pet duck to keep Mr. Quakers company throughout the summer and school days, so he was in Steven's room. They laid down on his bed kicking their shoes off, "What do you wanna watch?" Jeremiah sighed in contemplation as he leaned back into the pillows. "Hmmm how about Teen Wolf?" Beau nodded and put the show on, turning down the tv a bit and turning on the subtitles, Beau laid down next to Jeremiah, focusing intently on the show. "Stiles is my favorite, I swear to god." Beau whispered to Jeremiah.

TW SMUT STARTS

About 20 minutes into the show Jeremiah couldn't keep his hands to himself, he shuffled slowly to where Beau was and kissed his jawline, making the boy turn to look at him. Beau went to say something but was cut off by a passionate kiss from Jeremiah. The older wrapped his arm around Jeremiah's waist, pulling him closer as he closed his eyes and kissed back. Jeremiah let out a sound of delight, he licked the bottom of Beau's lip, asking permission for entrance. In response Beau parted his lips and Jeremiah began to explore his mouth, wanting to taste every nook and cranny of Beau's mouth, Beau doing the same as a moan of pleasure came from the younger. Soon they needed to get some air and pulled back, a string of saliva hanging from their lips as they panted.

When Jeremiah looked into Beau's eyes, they were hazed with lust, Beau's hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they trailed Jeremiah's body, Beau pulled Jeremiah back into a kiss slowly but surely pushing them down against the bed. Beau soon had Jeremiah trapped between his hands as they kissed, Jeremiah rocked his hips against Beau's, evoking a groan from the boy, he rocked his hips back as he kissed Jeremiah roughly.

"You're so fucking hot." Jeremiah greedily panted, his erection throbbing in his pants, Beau, being too busy kissing him, hummed, he pulled back from the kiss, catching Jeremiah's lip between his teeth before he let it go. His eyes darkened when he saw the panting, lips swollen, eyes hazed. He quickly attacked the boys neck, sucking and leaving a trail of kisses, Jeremiah moaning under him, covering his mouth embarrassed. Beau looked up at him, "Uncover your mouth." Jeremiah hesitantly uncovered his mouth with a whimper as Beau sucked on his sweet spot. Jeremiah moaned loudly, shutting his eyes as he felt the older smirk against his skin.

Beau backed off a bit, admiring his work, the trail of hickeys spelled a small 'B'. Before he went further he furrowed his eyebrows, "Are you sure you are okay with this? With me doing this?" Jeremiah hastily nodded, as Beau chuckled "Words, love." Jeremiah blushed under his gaze, his husky voice exciting Jeremiah further. He knew Beau wasn't a virgin, he has had relationships before. "Yes please." He stuttered out, the older boy smiled as he quickly took off the younger shirt and started leaving a trail of kisses on his chest. Jeremiah's erection got harder as Beau got closer, throwing his head back, he let out small sounds of pleasure.