Marcus Davenport x OC

Y/N smoothed out her blanket, trying to get comfy on the cot the Davenport's dragged out for her to sleep on. For some reason, they wanted her to sleep in their basement, with all the high-tech stuff and the bionics' capsules, among the strongest and best heroes the world had ever known. Well, not known since they acted in secret. But she knew what she meant. They were her heroes, and that was all that mattered.

"Aren't you just so excited for this sleepover?" Bree asked her excitedly, popping up next to her. Y/N nearly fell out of the cot in surprise and glared at her best friend. "I am. You know, I've never really had a sleepover before. What do girls do at sleepovers?"

"Well, for one thing, we don't have boys invade our space," Y/N said, gesturing to Adam, Chase, and Leo, who were all arguing about something completely random near the supercomputer. "They're not really supposed to be here, but I guess they can't leave. Well, Leo can since he has his own room, but you know what I mean."

"Sometimes," Bree said in a whisper, "I wish I could get rid of them for a few days. What would my life be like without them?"

"Quieter. And more boring."

Bree sighed and shook her head. "I guess you're right."

"Okay," Chase said, clapping his hands together, "I think we should get some sleep. It's getting late, and we all need our rest."

"I sure do," Adam said, nodding enthusiastically. "I need all the rest I can get or else I wake up grumpy. And you don't want to deal with a grumpy Adam."

"Grumpy Adam's are the worst," Leo agreed.

Chase turned off the lights, though it was still a little bright in the basement because of all the computers and technology. That was also pretty bad about sleeping down here on the most uncomfortable cot in the entire world. But Y/N didn't want to go against their wishes, especially with the threat of Douglas Davenport, the bionics' very own uncle. He was out to get them sooner or later, and they all wanted to be safe together. Y/N wasn't sure why she had to be protected, too, but she didn't want to pass on a sleepover with her best friends. 

Y/N laid down on the cot and pulled the blanket closer to her chin. Yet the blanket wasn't as long as she had anticipated because her toes were suddenly sticking out. Ugh, this was going to be an awful night, she just knew it. This wasn't the sleepover she had planned. She wished they played some games before Chase shut down all the fun. Hopefully, they'd be able to have fun in the morning. It was going to have to do. 

She drifted off to the humming noise of the electronics, but she couldn't stay asleep. The rock-hard cot beneath her was so uncomfortable, and she flipped over, her feet sticking out the end. She groaned to herself, wishing she got the blow-up bed Leo had across the basement. She curled up and tried to go back to sleep. 

Suddenly, a hand holding a strange smelling cloth went over her mouth while another hand grabbed onto her arm, dragging her out of the uncomfortable cot. Y/N didn't have the chance to scream at all. Whoever had a hold of her dragged her backward toward the doors that led outside. Her vision started getting darker and darker the longer the person held the cloth over her mouth, and soon enough, she passed out.

---

Y/N smelled cleaning supplies. She couldn't open her eyes, but at least she could smell something. She laid on the cold, hard ground, slowly waking up the rest of her body. She popped one eye open with success. However, her vision blurred as tears ran down her face. Her memory slowly came back to her, and her heart thudded against her chest. 

Someone kidnapped her. Y/N didn't see who kidnapped her, but they did, and now she was somewhere. She forced her eyes to open, lifting her hands to her face. They flopped back to her sides, and she gritted her teeth together. Whatever chemical they used to knock her out really worked. She wasn't sure how much time passed, but soon enough, she was able to sit up. Her head spun, but she didn't care. She needed to figure out where she was and get out of there.