Draco Malfoy x OC

Brushing on some blush, I glanced at myself in the mirror. I was almost set to go. I gave myself a quick grin before grabbing my lip balm. I dabbed some on my lips and then shoved my makeup bag underneath the bed. I didn't need Hermione to see my stash and think that there was something going on with me. There was something going on with me, but I wasn't about to let her know that. 

Hopping back up, I walked out of the girls dormitory. I heard the chatter of the other Gryffindor students in the common room, and I cursed underneath my breath. I forgot that it was their weekly night of games, which meant that I'd have to sneak out sometime. Hermione, Ron, and Harry would want me to play some games with them, but I couldn't. I had a date to get to. 

The soft lamp light spilled onto the stairs as I stepped into the common room. A lot of the Gryffindor students were piled around the coffee table in the middle of the room, staring at something. A grin crossed my face. I could sneak out while they were all distracted! Silently crossing the room, I made it to the door just in the nick of time. Everyone that was around the table roared with laughter as I slipped out, not even bothering to check if someone had seen me. 

The corridor was mainly dark, giving me plenty of places to hide in case Filch and his cat made their rounds while I was out. My soft footfalls on the stone were the only noises out in the corridor. None of the ghosts were around either, which was weird. Usually, they were floating all around the castle, heckling the poor students, including me. Peeves loved to pull my strawberry blonde hair, yelling about how I should have been the Weasley's sibling. He wouldn't let me explain that I was Ron's cousin and that I was (basically) a Weasley child. 

The walk was quick, as my feet knew where they were going. The first time I walked this route, I got lost and he had to come find me. From then on, we practiced the route everyday secretly so that I would know where I was going. Just thinking about that memory made my heart jump in my chest. Oh, the things that boy could do to me. 

Stopping in front of the Slytherin common room, I did our little knock on the door. It swung open, revealing a very handsome Draco Malfoy. He wasn't in his house robes, though he would have looked just as handsome in those. 

"Y/N," he said softly. When I first started dating him, I didn't know how soft and gentle he could be. He always had this rough exterior to him, so it was a pleasant surprise to know that he could be soft. "You know you don't have to dress up for me."

My hands smoothed out the red skirt I was wearing, and I gave him a smile. "I know, but I wanted to. You know what tonight is?"

"Of course," Draco said, rolling his grey eyes. He held out his hand, so I took it. Draco pulled me into his arms, and I rested my head against his chest. The door shut softly behind me, leaving us in the small light from the candles he lit. "Happy anniversary, Y/N."

"Happy anniversary!" I said excitedly. I squeezed him tightly, making him chuckle. "I wish I could have gotten you a gift, but I didn't have time."

"I didn't get you a gift either, so we're both good." He pulled away from the hug, cupping my face with his hands. Draco had a smile on his face, his white blond hair glinting in the candle light. Leaning down, he captured my lips with his, making my knees go weak. My heart thudded against my chest and my cheeks flushed with color at his touch, and I didn't even know that the kiss was over until he said, "I wish we could do that anytime we wanted to."

My eyes flashed open as I quickly shook my head. "I don't want my friends to know about us yet."

His eyes grew dark and his face slightly hardened, but he gave me a short nod. "Whenever you're ready, Y/N."

"Thanks." I quickly kissed him before pulling him over to the couch that was set up in the Slytherin common room. I sat down on it, patting the seat next to me. He plopped down and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I settled into his embrace and said, "I have so much to tell you."