chapter 1

y/n woke up to the loud beeping of her alarm clock.

she shut it off with a slam from her hand until she remembered, today was her first day at The Mid-Wilshire Patrol Division.

her eyes shot open as she sat up quickly.

she looked at her clock, 5:30 it read. she didn't have to be at work until 7.

she stood up and stretched then walked into her bathroom to take a quick shower.

once she was out of the shower, she wrapped her body and hair in a towel and did some light makeup then, she changed into what she would wear for the day until she got to work to change into her uniform.

which was ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

she decided she would change her earrings to some studs when she got to work

she wanted to look hot when she walked in.

if you think she looks hot now, you should see her in uniform.

she put her sunglasses on and went down stairs grabbing an energy drink and a small bag of goldfish.

she looked down at her watch seeing it was 6:07.

it took her about 30 minutes to get to work and she still needs to change and put her other things away so she quickly made sure she had everything and grabbed her keys waking out to her car which was a black 67' chevy impala.

its an old car sure but it was her brothers.

the day she ran away was the day he was deployed to Afghanistan.

he gave it to her as a remembrance of him.

she opened the door and locked it turning up the music and began driving away.

————————-————————-————————-

i walked into the lobby of the MWPD, being stopped by two female officers in uniform.

both, very attractive.

"where you going boot?" one asked.

i looked her up and down before answering.