chapter 13

i sat outside the station in my car listening to mötley crüe and drinking my coffee. i still had about 5 minutes until i actually had to be inside so i was taking this as an opportunity to get myself ready for my shift. since i told Grey about the texts yesterday they've been getting worse.

so, so much worse.

"i am your mother y/n, you will do as i say and answer me. i will make you come home weather its by force or not. i birthed you. your not leaving me anytime soon. honestly i wish your attempts had worked when you were in middle school. it would've saved me and your dad so much trouble and money."

from reading that i assume you know who it's from? my 'mother' i haven't gotten a text from Trey though. instead, from my 'dad' Elijah.

( i got asked if the dads Elijah stone and no he's not. i honestly forgot about him and i might change the dads name once ES comes into the story.)

"y/n it's your father. i don't get why you ran away. me and your mother only ever gave you the best. i know we hit you from time to time but it was out of love. and also why are you hiding my sons grave from me? this is anarchy and i will not stand for it. give me the grave location or im calling the cops."

i did what Grey said and didn't text back. it's to early honestly. i looked at the clock and got out the car grabbing my bag and walked into the station.

i saw Nolan, Jackson, Lucy and Nolan's son, Henry all in the doorway. i know henry because he followed me on facebook and TikTok when the four of us where in the academy.

"-Okay, the guy in the next aisle over straight up cleaned his dentures on the tray table." Henry said as i walked in. 'oh ew' i thought as i walked passed them still hearing their conversation.

"Wait, how come you didn't tell me you were friends with my son on the Insta thing?" Nolan said.

"Well, it didn't seem like a big deal." Lucy said.

"Yeah. It's 2019, Dad. Get with the times." Henry said which made me laugh.

i kept walking looking through my phone when, "hey y/n got a sec?" i look up seeing Matt. i smile and turn my phone off putting it in my pocket.

"yeah what's up?" i ask as he now stood in front of me. he smiled back "i just wanted to ask if your ok? you know with the...texts and all." he asks.

i nodded and looked down "yeah I'm ok. i told Grey to. speaking of Grey i need to talk to him about something really quick. i'll see you in roll call." i said as i walked towards Grey office hearing Matt say "ok" as i did.

i knocked on Grey's office doorway. "come in." he said. i opened the door and walked inside closing it behind me. "Salvatore. what can i do for you." he ask as he looked at me from his chair. "i got more texts, sir and this time from my father to." i said as i pulled out my phone and handed it to him.

he read through them and grabbed a pen writing something on a piece of paper. "I'm writing down there numbers. i'm going to track where they are and make sure they are no where near you." he said and handed me my phone.

i nodded "thank you sir." i gave a small smile and waked out, rushing to the changing room.

———————————————-