Chapter 19

When they arrived at Simon's apartment, he was eerily silent, as if he was making some big decision in his head, so she helped herself to the space. Samira stands by the counter, chugging down a bottle of water, because for some reason, she was feeling quite thirsty. Out of nowhere she feels hands on her waist, spinning her around. She looks up to see Simon, staring at her with an expression that can only be read as seductive. He grabs her waist with intention and steps closer, pressing her between himself and the counter. The air got hotter as he spoke.
    "You've been talking a lot of smack all night,"
She nods assuredly, her skin burning with desire for him as she continues to sip her water.    
    "You think you can get away with that?"
    "I do. Because I know, that you won't do a thing"
    "Really." He looks down at her over his glasses
    "Really. You don't know what you're getting into Simon." She smiles and looks away from him "What are you going to do?" She challenges him and raises the bottle to her lips once again
Without warning Simon intercepted her arm, taking the bottle from her and placing it on the counter. She does a double take between him and the counter.
    "And to answer your question, what I'm going to do is exactly, what you asked me to," he spoke simply
He gently cups her chin and plants a kiss on her lips. When he pulls back he says "Kiss you," he pulls her back into a much deeper kiss. One that had her wrap her arms around his neck and throat and pull him by the bowtie. Many many moans were traded between their mouths before he pulled back again, "Touch you," he breathed, his breath made her face warm itself up. Her red face turned him into a smirk, as he snaked his arms around her waist, then trailed down past her butt and landed on her thighs. Quickly lifting and planting her butt on the counter with a firm, but soft SPLAT, he looks up at her, keeping his hands on her lower back. She pulls him closer by his jacket and bites his earlobe. When he's close enough to be touching the counter, she strips him of the jacket, tossing it onto the table. She takes her sweet time untying his bowtie, plays with it in her fingers, and then wraps her legs around his torso; as he grabs her thighs. Simon pulls himself in and hugs her waist, burying his face into her midsection. She holds him close and runs her hands through his hair. She kisses the top of his head and leans hers on his. There's a beat of silence, before she asks.
    "What else will you do?"
He holds her arm and kisses it all the way up to her shoulder.
    "What you asked me to," he responds
She grabs his face on both sides and tilts up his chin, going in for a deep kiss. She abruptly ends it and speaks, looking intently into his eyes.
    "Say it,"
He gulps a bit before biting his lip. He looks away instinctively before Samira turns it back to her. "Say it," she spoke again assertively.
    "Fuck you," he says with the warmth spreading all over his body.
    "Do you want me?" She asked, her heart beating fast and her hands holding his face.
    "I need you," he breathed back, clutching her body close and nuzzling into her neck "Do you want me?" He spoke into her throat, but his warm, minty, breath touched her everywhere.
    "I want you, Simon" she said, just barely holding back a moan as he sucked on her neck.
His fingers cautiously dance up her back before reaching her zipper and pulling it down halfway.
    "Stop." Samira says and his freezes immediately
His voice is frantic "What? Did I do something wrong?" She grabs his face with one hand
    "No. You're doing everything right" She smirks "But you go first." She leans back onto the counter
    "To..take take off...?"
Samira nods and bites her lip, smirking "Unless you want me to take it off for you?"
He stares blankly with a beet red face.
    "Do...as you must."
She gestures for him to come towards her with a giddy grin plastered on her face. She looks into his eyes and slowly pulls apart each button. Toward the end of the shirt, she got more frustrated, treating each button as an obstacle, between her and his skin. Simon's heat increased with every undone button, as all he could do was stare at her as she worked, unable to do anything. Not powerless, but submissive. Each breath on his skin put a tingling in him all the way down to his fingers.
Once his shirt was open, she reached inside it and full on touched his bare skin, hugging her face to his body.
    "Can I kiss you?" She looked back up at him with doe eyes.
    "Yes, of course," he answered, expecting a kiss on the lips, but instead she pressed her soft lips onto his chest, making him shudder in all the right ways. She places many kisses all over his bare skin, until his fingers could not be ignored. He reaches to her zipper yet again, with his mouth next to her ear.
    "Is this okay?" He whispers
She nods and breaths shakily into his neck.
    "I need you to say it,"
She presses herself into him, wrapping her legs tighter around his crotch. "Yes Daddy, do it."
He pulls down her zipper and soon the only thing keeping her dress up was the pressure between her body and his. He lifts her up and carries her over to the couch, with her legs tightly binding them together. He places her on the couch gently, and she holds up her dress to say "Take off the rest, I wanna see all of you,"
Simon looks a bit embarrassed and slowly reaches for his pants.
    "I can make you more comfy. Look," she stands and lets her dress fall.
She had on a nude bra and underwear, giving a taste of what it would look like when she took them off. Her body was magical. At that moment all he thought of was Samira. No questions, tasks, worries, regrets or anything of the sort. Only dreams and fantasies, and they were all her. Every centimeter of his body longed for her. He wasn't sure how long he was staring, but probably for a while, because when his brain returned to his body, Samira's arms were wrapped around her mid-section, in a bit of a self-conscious way.
    "What?" Her eyes pleaded for affirmation that this was a good idea for her to do.
    "You're so beautiful," He spoke in hushed admiration and reverence. She smiles widely and rushes him with a kiss. He removes his shirt and pants finally and leads her back over to the couch, swiping everything on the floor. Their kiss remains unbroken as he caresses and pinches; anything he could possibly do to her flesh. While she was sucking, kissing, and biting him everywhere, but mostly on his neck.
She started pulling at his boxers, and they grew tighter.
    "If I can see yours, I'll let you see mine." She speaks in a sing-song voice.
He peeled off his boxers with her guiding him, and out sprang his erect tool.
    "Ahhh," Samira let out, transfixed on it. She leans forward and plants a kiss on the head of it, and Simon can barely keep himself still. Samira smirks and reaches up and pulls off his glasses. He blinks rapidly due to his blurry vision, but he could see enough to see her, and she was all he wanted to see right now.
She reaches behind her and unclips her bra, letting it fall off her chest. Simon could do nothing but stare as she guided his hand once more down to her panties, and pulled them off gently.
They are both naked now, basking in each other's heat, when Samira flips them over, Simon slightly hitting his head on the couch handle.
    "Ah!" he gasped in pain. Samira laughs a bit and he joins in
    "That's what you get for being tall," she says, smirking and them both laughing before she lowers herself onto his erection, the laughs turning into moans between the two of them.
Simon was instantly enamored and obsessed with the feeling of being inside her. Warm, wet, and soft. The moment he was inside her, he knew that this would be the first of many excursions like this. It would not be the last time he would be in this position. His hips thrusted upwards, while he held Samira's waist in his hands. She threw her head back to moan, then very purposefully threw her head forward to make eye contact with him as he thrusted into her. This made him even hornier, but also a little self conscious, to the point he glanced away from her piercing gaze. She touches his chest and he looks back towards her.
    "Look at me" She starts rocking on him, staring down at him. She was so gorgeous, and he suddenly felt inadequate under her perfection. He turned away instinctively.
Samira wraps his bowtie-which she had placed on the side of the couch- around his neck and pulls him up with it. Simon felt himself go deeper inside of her.
    "Look at me," she spoke asssertively. She wrapped her arms around him as she began bouncing. He blushed, staring at her, while she stared at him.
She adored this feeling of him inside of her. He filled her perfectly. The warmth, the deep pressure inside of her, like an invasion that she consented to. Like he was massaging her from the inside, gentle and soft. As he continued to thrust inside her, she held him tighter and gripped his hair. He was blushing so red. She stops her movement for a moment.
    "Are you okay?"
    "I...just don't feel like I'm enough for you."
She pulls on his bowtie once more "Oh you're enough," She feels him twitch inside her, and she quietly moans "You are so sexy to me," she pulls him close to whisper in his ear "And you fill me up just right," Simon shudders at her velvety voice "I want you deeper Simon." She whispers again.
And he wanted to be deeper. So he obliged to her request, causing a loud moan to pass from her lips. "I want more. I need more of you." He began thrusting in her again, this time at an even rhythm, letting loose a moan of his own. She pulls on a fistful of his hair, making him moan once more.
    "You are so hot. I've never met anyone sexier than you," She spoke into his neck before biting him.
She grabbed one of his hands and placed it down onto her sex bean. Rubbing it just felt like the right thing to do. Samira's moans overtook the sound of the wet slapping noise of their actions.
    "Uhh Simon! I've never felt like this with anyone else!"
He pulls back and tilts up her chin "Shh," he spoke before kissing her deeply. Kissing her lips, thrusting inside her, touching her body, all while rubbing her bean, was enough to put them both over the edge, before finishing,
"Do you want me to pull ou-?" He started to ask, but she grabbed him and dug her nails into his back.
    "Don't you dare," she hissed and pulled him further into her, his eyes rolling back into his head; he could not contain himself for a second longer. He kept rubbing her bean, causing her to finish and the friction of her clenching and twitching made it so only a second later did he finish inside of her. With them both loudly moaning, they both collapsed on the couch. She continued to stroke his hair, as she laid on top of him, holding onto his neck.
    "Thank you," Simon spoke after a beat of quiet, dragging his finger up and down her back.
Samira sits up and looks at him with a crude smirk "It was my pleasure, Dr." They both laugh and she climbs up to his face.
He raises his head to look at her "I really loved your song," he speaks in a hushed voice. Samira smiles and bites her lip.
    "Kiss me,"
    "My pleasure," He cups her chin once more and plants a deep kiss on her soft lips. The kiss was emotional, full of passion, and a feeling of bliss, and even if it was only for a moment, in this one second, they both felt complete.