2. She is pregnant{FB}

--The entire scene's a flashback

"Armaan you're suffocating me okay, just go to hell Mr Poddar. Itne controlling ho gaye ho tum? Just because I have 5-6 saals ka kam experience than you, that doesn't mean I'm not a capable lawyer. In fact tumne apni is age mein jitne cases jeete the maine utne hi jeete hai if not more. And I have a better work profile than you as well! Are you feeling insecure ki tumhari wife ka professional graph tumse better hai? Tumhari male ego tumhe bother kar rahi hai kya?"

"Main suffocate kar raha hoon tumhe?Is it? Are you trying to say I'm a male chauvinist? I've never thought about you that way Abhira! I always want ki tum mujhse bhi aage jao,tarakki aro! How could you think so low of me?  Itna hi toxic lag rahi hai hamari relationship toh 5 saal pehle chhod kr chali kyo nahi gayi tum haan?Deal hi toh thi ye shaadi. Chali jaati nah?"

"Tumse pyar hona hi meri sabse badi galti thi,especially ye jaan jaane ke baad bhi ki tum Roohi se extra marital chla rahe the jab Rohit gayab hua tha! Aur aajkal tum itne drift apart ho rahe ho mujhse,kahi tumhe koi new best friend toh nahi mil gayi? "

"Gade murde kyo ukhad rahi ho tum haan? Maine shaadi ke baad roohi se afffair nahi chalaya tha. I didn't just push her away because I wanted ki wo baar baar ghar chhod ke na jaye kyunki agar aisa hota toh gharwale phir tumhe blame karte. I know I was very very wrong in not asking her to stay in her limits.Us ek maheene jab dadisa ne mujhe ghar se bahar nikal dia tha tab maine pashchatap kia and you know I still regret that phase of my life and I'll apologise for that everyday until I die. I've never loved anyone apart from you with all my heart,samjhi? Haan pyaar toh khatam hi hogaya hai isliye tumhe case nahi lene diya,yahi sach maan lo if you want to think that way! That bloody politician has a history of harrassing female lawyers and then maligning their public image if they speak against them.And he has close connections with the underworld. Ham mare kate kahan pade rahenge kisi ko nahi pata lagega. Akshara ma'am ne tumhe bubblewrap karke pala hua tha isliye tumhe koi idea nahi hai ki predators Kahan kahan hain."

"Dekho Armaan tum mujhe mat si-"

"Abhira!Utho Abhira? Kya hua tumhe?"
Armaan screamed holding Abhira as he suddenly passed out in his arms,wasting no time he carried her to the city hospital nearby,as the entire poddar family had left for a family function last night.

.

'Mr Poddar hamne test ke liye blood samples le liye hain,we'll revert back to you by evening' the nurse's words echoed in his mind as he opened the laptop to check the report link while hoping for nothing major to happen to his life or wife,but both meant the same to him!

"Wtf? Kya ye sach hai, I can't believe this. Abhira khushi se pagal ho jaygi! Itna bada gift aa raha hai hamari life mei let me surprise her"

Armaan was overjoyed to read the reports that they received from the hospital, especially after the heated argument that occurred. Now,as there was no one in the house and Abhira was fast asleep on the sofa,he went to the storeroom to get some cute decorations to surprise his wifey. He hung the streamers across their bedroom's entrance and grabbed the baloon pump and tapes to adorn the room with her favourite golden balloons. Then,he made a cute cutout of a baby onesie,thanks to the colorful book cover of the drawing book roohi gave him,it turned out to be pretty useful for getting destroyed! After finishing up the decorations,he headed to the kitchen to make Abhira's favourite noodles. Suddenly,he felt two soft hands hugging him from the back. Armaan did a countdown action with his left hand while tossing the noodles with his right one-3,2,1

"Sorry Khadusmaan. Maine bewajah hi tumpe chilla dia and kuch zyada hi suna dia gusse mein. Uthak baithak karu?"

"Nahi koi zarurat nahi hai!"