16.Maahi,Mamma,Papa

"Aap jaanti hain baby,aaj aapke papa pehli baar office gayein hain aapke aane ke baadh. Mamma ki rejoining application bhi attest hoke aa gayi aaj. Kal se Maahi aur maahi ki mamma bhi jaayenge nah office,papa is taking care of all the arrangements to be proper. He has got a special safari themed corner designed for his little baby bandariya in my cabin. Such a darling your papa is nah. Isliye mamma unke pyaar mein padh gayin,itne sanskaari honey-sweet aadmi se kise pyaar nah ho bhala?

Mela shona shona munchkin khoobh paleshan kalega pooli family ko nah jab hamein mishi mishi kalega,ishiliye kal se mamma-papa ka boss baby mamma ke cabin mein hi lahegi shaam tak. Mamma ab aul bhi zyadaah squishy squishy kalegi aapko. 

Chaar maheene mein aap itni golu molu si ekdam laddoo jaisi ho gayin hain nani ki choti shehzaadi. Aaj aapka four-month-birthday tha aur raam navami bhi,toh aaj se shubh din dubarah mamma ke career ko restart karne ke liye bhala aur konsa ho sakta tha?Aap tohh hamari goodluck charm jo ho. Aap jaanti ho,aapke chehre ka noor nah mamma aur papa ke sukoon ki vajah hain. Aap jab hasti ho nah woh hamare kaanon ke liye sweetest melody hain. Hamari jaan ho aap Maahi mera kuku" 

Abhira exclaimed as she showered her little girl with numerous sloppy kisses. How time flew! It felt as if she had just held her in her arms and within the snap of two fingers she turned four months old. A healthy,happy and energetic four month old whose toothless grin in the morning signified a good omen for the Poddar Mansion and firm,as per Dadisa. Celebrating each and every month's date birthday of Maahi was mandated by Dadisa despite Armaan and Abhira's reluctance,and both of them would chuckle wondering how she is planning to celebrate her 1st birthday if even the month birthdays were topping her priority lists. Each one was celebrated in a unique manner by her,today she had invited the three best Rajasthani folk dancers, a world-famous himanchali folk singer to perform for Maahira on a very short notice and had surprised everyone by doing a hand puppet show herself just to see her smile. 

"Baby aaj Dadisa ne aapke liye itti achchi party rakhi nah,aapko bohoth mazaa aaya nah princess. Sab aapse sabse zyaadah pyaar karte hain nah gudiya. Par aaj papa ne tohh saara fun miss kardiya. Lekin gaye bhi toh mamma ke liye hi the nah woh. Toh mamma is not gussa. Par aapke khadus papa kahan reh gayein? Raat ke gyarah baj gaye hain maahi,where's he!"Abhira turned again after glancing at the door to look at her child  who was slipping into a deep slumber as she bounced her gently in her arms.

"Soh gayi. Mamma ki bak bak se pak gayin hongi madame"Abhira smiled,kissing Maahi's forehead while tapping her feet impatiently as she sat on the sofa with her. As she heard the sound of the car screeching to a halt,she rushed to the door protectively clutching maahi closer,eager to welcome her papa after 12 hours.

"Khadusm-"Abhira was about to yell but noticing a deep blue mark on his left arm she paused and looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Armaan,tum tables ke sath garba khel rahe the kya? Kahan se lagwa laye yeh chot? Swelling kam karne ke liye kuch lagaya ya nahin? Khudh par dhyan dena kab shuru karoge tum? Chalo andar ab! Maahi aur tumhari mental age same lagne lagi hain mujhe"

.

Armaan gazed intently at his wife  with love as she applied the cold pack on his arm with moist eyes,almost about to explode in a burst of tears. 

"I'm sorry Armaan. M-meri v-ajah se you went to the office and vahan se tum chot khake aa gayein"Abhira whimpered as she pursed her lips but still couldn't control the tears from rolling down her cheeks. Armaan found her turning over-emotional these days super cute and loved to pamper her whenever she apologised like a school kid unnecessarily. 

"Haww meri badi baby,kitne sorrys waste karti hai. Idhar aao"Armaan pulled her onto his lap and cupped her face in his palms kissing her forehead. He gently wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled into her neck.

"Ms Sharma"

"Mhmhm"

"I love you"

"The feelings are mutual Poddar Sahab" As abhira turned towards him & leaned in for a kiss,they heard a shrill cry.

"Dekho Abhira,hamari chotu romance-breaker tohh rone lag gayin. Not fair nah Maahi,aap bhi inhi sab kissies and associated activities se aayi ho betu" Armaan chuckled as the two of them got off the bed,walked towards her crib and stood there for a second before Abhira placed her on the diaper changing table and smiled.

"Mamma ka shonu,mamma papa ko kishi dene vali thi bebu,but mamma ki nathkat dollu ne ekdam time pe potty kal diya! Badmaash" Abhira cooed as she removed the soiled diaper , wrapped it in the newspaper and armaan grabbed it to throw it in the main dustbin downstairs at the garden's boundary from the window,to prevent the room from stinking.

"Perfect shot"Armaan threw his hands up in the air in a yay gesture as Abhira finished cleaning Maahi's bum with the wet wipes,applied the baby powder and changed her into a fresh diaper and onesie. Armaan picked her up gently from Abhira's embrace & held her against his chest while pulling Abhira with one arm towards himself,making her rest her head on his shoulders and pointed down at the dustbin below as they sat on the balcony sofa.

"Papa ki pretty pretty princess,neeche dekho. Aapke papa na ab diaper basketball mein champion ban gaye hain. Sirf aapki vajah,jaana. Mera adorable bachcha. Mera bubble gum,blueberry muffin. Kitne pyaare ho aap gudiya. Sabse zyaadah pyaari,apni mamma se bhi zyaadah. Hamara jaahaan ho aap,aap jaante ho nah. Abhira,hamara itna tiny sa rose petal sa baby bada ho jayega nah kuch time mein."

"Haan Armaan. Aiseh ek pal mein hi yeh itni badi ho gayi. Chaar maheene kab nikal gaye pata hi nahin chala. Chalne lagegi kuch vaqt mein,bolne lagegi,meri tarah patar patar karke tumhein irritate karne lagegi. Fir aur badi hogi,school jayegi,friends banayegi. Jab teenager hogi tab cranky aur rebellious ban jayegi,periods honge tab icecream leke ise manayenge.Thodi aur badi hogi tab ek-do boyfriends bhi banaygi,heartbreak hoga uska,phir din-bhar Arijit ke gaane sunegi. Phir apne sare ambitions poore karegi,ham dono ko naaz hoga uspe"

"Hey shut up,meri beti koi boyfriends nahin banayegi. All boys are rascals. And the good ones would be shortlisted for direct marriage. She won't date. I don't want my daughter to go through the nonsensical pain of crying for useless boys. She doesn't deserve that"

"Oh ho. I like that possessive papa side of Khadusmaan Poddar. Waiseh last line tohh theek hi kahin aapne." Abhira said and winked her eyes at him making Armaan gasp and look at her with narrowed brows.

"Eeyee no. I'm not useless"

"Just kidding yaar,you're the best. Nahin tohh kab ka chodh chuki hoti tumhein"Abhira nudged his elbow,cupped his face in her palms and kissed cheek while Armaan in return pecked her pout and they both together attacked their little princess with a shot of feathery kisses.

That's all!

Happy Reading🏵 🏵